abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:30:06 #1
66714 YuckFou
Nu niet, nooit niet...
pi_75445848
Gejat van GeenStijl&wat andere sites:
quote:
Weirde shit in Noorwegen. Daar komen diverse meldingen binnen van een vreemde spiraal-vormig geval in de lucht. KIJK DAN! RuslandRaket? Het noorderlicht op acid? Een zwart gat als timeportal naar galaxy NGC 4414? God die zijn staafmixer aan heeft laten staan? Wie meer weet over deze Spiral (spiraalvormige viral) mag het roepen. GeenStijl vraagt samen met de Altaposten: Hva er dette?
Update: Hier MEERRR plaatjes en ook VIDEO.
bron
quote:
Some back-story:
I live in Tromsø, which is a rather small town in the north of Norway. About an hour and a half ago this morning, at 07:45, I was awoken by my flatmate raving on about something "you just have to see!". Dizzy and confused I walked to the door, and peeking out at the sky I saw one of the most spectacular things I've ever been witness to. Now keep in mind that this far north, we barely have any sunlight at all this time of year, so it was still pitch dark outside. There was a spiral of light in the sky, expanding like some kind of green laser.
Now, in my town we see the Aurora Borealis every winter, so green lights in the sky is not a new phenomenon. Never the less, in my 20 years here I've never seen anything like this, and for a second I thought it looked like a huge explosion in the distance.
We returned inside with much speculation as to what this could be, and I scoured the internet for explanations. Now, at 09:00 the phenomenon has started popping up in articles on local northern news-sites, and appears to just have gone national.

From the article, loosely translated:

quote:

A mysterious phenomenen of light on the nightsky shocked citizens of northern and mid-Norway on wednesday morning....

...It spun around and exploded in the sky...

...It looked like it came over a mountain. First it followed a path, until it disintegrated. Then it suddenly became a huge sphere, so large that it covered the entire sky.

Meteorologists in Tromsø have no idea what caused the light:

"We don't know what it is. I don't want to assume anything about it, but it appears to have been very spectacular"

"People describe the moving light as overwhelming, extremely beautiful, and partially frightening. They describe it as a new years rocket that looks like a spinning spiral."

The phenomenon lasted for a few minutes, just before eight on Wednesday morning. The meteorologist says the light apparently has come from the east.
bron
Filmpje!
Are we not savages, innately destined to maim and kill?
Blame it on the environment, heredity or evolution: we're still responsible
Our intelligence may progress at geometric rates
Yet socially we remain belligerent neonates
pi_75445908
:|
Allah Al Watan Al Malik
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:36:11 #3
72256 wise
Echoes - KL/B/
pi_75446094
in tru en DE staan ook 2 topics. Is waarschijnlijk een raket van de russen
I had a splitting headache.From which the future's made.
† Ryan Dunn (June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011)
It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.
VIVA LA ASSANGE¡
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:37:43 #4
66714 YuckFou
Nu niet, nooit niet...
pi_75446159
Meer pics van t net:

quote:
Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway

A mysterious light display appearing over Norway last night has left thousands of residents in the north of the country baffled.

Witnesses from Trøndelag to Finnmark compared the amazing sight to anything from a Russian rocket to a meteor or a shock wave - although no one appears to have mentioned UFOs yet.

The phenomenon began when what appeared to be a blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain. It stopped mid-air, then began to circulate.
Strange spiral: Residents in northern Norway were left stunned after the lightshow appeared in the skies above them

Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to twelve minutes before disappearing completely.

The Norwegian Meteorological Institute was flooded with telephone calls after the light storm - which astronomers have said did not appear to have been connected to the aurora, or Northern Lights, so common in that area of the world.

Fred Hansen, from Bø in Vesterålen, described the sight as 'like a big fireball that went around, with a great light around it again.'
Confusion: The Norwegian Meteorological Institute was flooded with calls after the light storm

Confusion: The Norwegian Meteorological Institute was flooded with calls after the light storm

'It spun and exploded in the sky,' Totto Eriksen from Tromsø told VG Nett.

He spotted the lights as he walked his daughter Amalie to school.

He said: 'We saw it from the Inner Harbor in Tromsø. It was absolutely fantastic.

'It almost looked like a rocket that spun around and around and then went diagonally down the heavens.

'It looked like the moon was coming over the mountain, but then came something completely different.'

'It was like a giant spiral - a shooting star that spun around and around. I initially thought it was a projector', added Axel Rose Berg, from Alta.

Celebrity astronomer Knut Jørgen Røed Ødegaard told VG Nett he had never seen anything like the lights.

He said: 'My first thought was that it was a fireball meteor, but it has lasted far too long.

'It may have been a missile in Russia, but I can not guarantee that it is the answer.'

Air Traffic control in Tromsø claimed the light show lasted for two minutes, but admitted that was 'far too long to be an astronomical phenomena.'
bron
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:39:38 #5
50623 Matty___
Konichiwa Bitches
pi_75446224
ziet er strak uit hoor
Deze muziek smaakt naar bier :)
Es bedarf keiner Psychoanalyse, um festzustellen, dass das Leben ein einziger Friedhof gescheiterter Pläne ist!
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:40:49 #6
8898 Darklight
The Truth Will Set You Free
pi_75446285
Weirde shit, wel cool om te zien
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:45:06 #7
274062 Sjaakz
Teflonbuikspreekpop
pi_75446473
Ziet er best mooi uit.
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:51:42 #8
12348 _Flash_
Heeft altijd blackjack
pi_75446744
slechte photoshop?
Devil, just come on back if you ever wanna try again, because I told you once you son of a bitch, I'm the best there's ever been!
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 14:56:17 #9
66714 YuckFou
Nu niet, nooit niet...
pi_75446934
quote:
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 14:51 schreef _Flash_ het volgende:
slechte photoshop?
nee een of andere Russische mislukte raketlancering
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 15:00:35 #10
38229 kanaiken
Een lieve gezeisde kanaiken
pi_75447112
TVP voor uitleg of bewijs voor hoax.
Stel dat er geen hypothetische veronderstellingen bestaan.
Is dit een schijnvraag waarin het antwoord al besloten ligt?
>>> Geen referrertje in sigs <<<
pi_75447194
Te perfecte spiraal voor een Raket?

Viraal??
lol?
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 15:25:25 #12
46705 Kleffe_Dop
Sic Mundus Creatus Est
pi_75448067
Ik ga voor een hoax, maar ik ben benieuwd.
pi_75448137
Jemig wat een slechte photoshops.
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 15:32:05 #14
116015 SicSicSics
Crushing Cranial Contents!
pi_75448317
Ik dacht bij een WTF spiraaltje meer aan zoiets:

Maar dan inwendig!

(tvp)
Fine, fuck you then!
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 15:37:43 #15
38229 kanaiken
Een lieve gezeisde kanaiken
pi_75448514
quote:
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 15:27 schreef Jahr00n het volgende:
Jemig wat een slechte photoshops.
Daarom is het zo fascinerend dat er aandacht aan besteed wordt.
Stel dat er geen hypothetische veronderstellingen bestaan.
Is dit een schijnvraag waarin het antwoord al besloten ligt?
>>> Geen referrertje in sigs <<<
pi_75448629
Het ziet er nogal nep uit.
pi_75449198
Ziet er uit of het een projectie is door een laser ofzo.
"All great truths begin as blasphemies" - George Bernard Shaw, Ierse vrijdenker (1856 - 1950)
"Religion is regarded by common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Romeinse filosoof (4 BC - 65 AD)
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 15:58:32 #18
10119 appelsientje
Het beste onder de zon
pi_75449246
quote:
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 15:57 schreef Demophon het volgende:
Ja daar zat ik ook aan te denken...
Gewoon een disco met een vette lichtshow
To deny our impulses would deny the very thing that make us human.
pi_75449310
quote:
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 15:57 schreef Demophon het volgende:
Lijkt mij ook, maargoed, er staat dat er ineens een straal uit dat ding schoot naar beneden toe, bij een laser is dat natuurlijk net andersom, die straalt naar boven toe zou je zeggen
De oude oude layout was veel beter!!
vosss is de naam,
met dubbel s welteverstaan.
pi_75449649
quote:
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 16:00 schreef vosss het volgende:

[..]

Lijkt mij ook, maargoed, er staat dat er ineens een straal uit dat ding schoot naar beneden toe, bij een laser is dat natuurlijk net andersom, die straalt naar boven toe zou je zeggen
Een laser (welke lichtstraal dan ook) zie je niet 'naar beneden' of 'naar boven schieten'. Dat is fysiek onjuist, overgenomen uit verkeerde SF-films. Een lichtstraal gaat namelijk veel te snel om dit vooruit te zien bewegen met het blote oog (tenzij over grote afstanden op astronomische schaal). Het is niet zoals een bliksemstraal wat geladen ionen zijn.

Wat er waarschijnlijk aan de hand is, is dat de mist/wolken bewogen waartegen de projectie plaatsvond. Hierdoor werd een deel van de laserstraal zichtbaar (laserlicht is normaal niet zichtbaar) en de toevallige illusie was gewekt dat de straal zich naar beneden bewoog.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Demophon op 09-12-2009 16:15:33 ]
"All great truths begin as blasphemies" - George Bernard Shaw, Ierse vrijdenker (1856 - 1950)
"Religion is regarded by common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca, Romeinse filosoof (4 BC - 65 AD)
pi_75450804
Lijkt op een lekkere lolly
Om aan te geven hoe hoog Erdogan het moederschap acht, gaf hij een voorbeeld uit de praktijk. ''Ik kuste wel eens de voeten van mijn moeder omdat ze naar het paradijs roken. Zij wierp me dan een zedige blik toe en huilde soms.''
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 17:14:25 #22
156695 Tism
Sinds 24, Aug, 2006
pi_75451875
Geweldige lazershow idd, vraag me af welk soort (nieuwe) lazer men ontwikkeld heeft daaro..
....nachtrijder...Nachtzwelgje!
pi_75456037
wtf is dat??
I am happy
  woensdag 9 december 2009 @ 19:20:54 #24
222922 Fortune_Cookie
I sit and ponder... Huh?
pi_75456126
vind het er ook nogal nep uitzien
Intelligent, but fucked up.
pi_75456403
quote:
Op woensdag 9 december 2009 19:20 schreef Fortune_Cookie het volgende:
vind het er ook nogal nep uitzien
Net een beamer ofzo
Om aan te geven hoe hoog Erdogan het moederschap acht, gaf hij een voorbeeld uit de praktijk. ''Ik kuste wel eens de voeten van mijn moeder omdat ze naar het paradijs roken. Zij wierp me dan een zedige blik toe en huilde soms.''
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')