abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_74257260
quote:
Op zaterdag 31 oktober 2009 18:10 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:En in mindere mate ook
Bourne
Ryder
Zeke
Erg jammer dat Ryder opeens enorm aan het zakken is laatste tijd. Had een paar goeie matches met Christian en nu zit hij weer terug op superstars
pi_74327743
Damn, kom er net achter dat er gisteren een Dragon Gate show was in Oxford. De matches waren schijnbaar geweldig
  maandag 2 november 2009 @ 20:54:44 #178
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74328753
Kunnen we zeggen dat er al "rumblings " zijn of is dat te vroeg?
quote:
TNA officials are said to be disappointed over the cable rating for Hulk Hogan's debut on last week's episode of Impact, which actually scored a 1.2 rather than a 1.3 (rounded down from 1.24). Company brass were expecting a much higher number for the TNA debut of the wrestling legend.

Viewers tuned out as the show progressed with the first hour averaging a 1.26 rating and the second hour averaging a 1.21 rating.

Viewership was way up in the males 18-49 and 19-34 demos, scoring a 1.10 and 1.06, respectively. Both were the show's highest ratings since March 19, 2009.
quote:
Those eagerly anticipating Hulk Hogan's debut in the Impact Zone might have to wait a bit. TNA officials aren't even sure what is going on regarding when Hogan will debut.

The feeling is that Hogan will not actually appear in TNA until the conclusion of the NFL regular season — meaning next year. There is some thought that Hogan is waiting for the season to end, so when there is the usual artificial ratings bump, he can take credit for it.
Ik denk dat het allemaal wat overtrokken is
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
  maandag 2 november 2009 @ 21:42:22 #179
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_74331011
en Kazarian wilde per direct weg bij TNA totdat AJ en Daniels zich ermee gingen bemoeien.

Beetje vreemde verhalen allemaal
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
pi_74331863
quote:
TNA's Bound For Glory PPV in Irvine, CA on October 18 drew a total of 2,400 fans at the Bren Events Center.

As reported earlier, they were heavily papering the show ahead of time so that end figure is a result. We're told several in TNA tried to prevent the company from even going to Los Angeles for the show figuring they would have troubles drawing well.

It should be noted that after months of promotion and hype on television, only 850 tickets were sold around a week before the show.
Sommige ROH shows hebben meer (betaald) publiek
  maandag 2 november 2009 @ 22:31:12 #181
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74333481
quote:
Jerry Jarrett, one of the founders of TNA Wrestling, posted the following comments on his Facebook page today regarding TNA's new partnership with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff:

The hot news currently is all about Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff signing with TNA. I sincerely wish them well and from the one comment I read, Hulk might be able to bring a positive shift to the company. Hulk stated that he wants to help the new talent learn and appreciate the "Art of Professional Wrestling". If he is allowed to do this, the product will greatly improve and it will be positive for the business.

The "Art of Professional Wrestling" has been lost recently and I place the blame squarly on the shoulders of the promoters of the business. Wrestling talent currently is over-produced to the point that most wrestlers are reduced to trying to be actors, (which most are not) by giving scripted interviews and robotic matches. To make matters worse, the scripts are written by producers who don't have a clue what professional wrestling is all about.

In about five years the business changed and in my opinion for the worst. I discovered in 2002, when we started TNA, that the heart of the business had been removed and all that remained was the illusion of professional wrestling. I walked in the building in Huntsville, Ala. to find the ring filled with wrestlers rehearsing every move that they planned to make during their match. I watched as wrestlers sat reading and memorizing interviews. I was dumbfounded when I discovered that basic principals of the business were alien to the new wrestlers. I felt that I was talking in a foreign language. What is heat? What is a ring general? What is selling? What do you mean when you say listen to the fans?

I was told after I broke into this business that it was our duty to teach the new talent the "Art of Professional Wrestling".I was told when we began TNA that the business had changed and it was not possible to go back to that art form. I have my personal excuses for not going in that direction, but I regret not trying and this is why I truly hope Terry can do what I could not do.

The business today has truly changed. The new wrestlers are taught in "training camps", or wrestling schools. It seems to me that if you put twenty wrestlers in a school and one man teaches them all, they would tend to be somewhat clones of each other. Wrestlers should be taught the business by other wrestlers in live situations. A student who goes to a wrestling school will learn everything he is going to lean at the school in 90 days. He will never advance until he learns from veteran wrestlers in live match situations. Far too much emphases is placed on in ring work anyway. I think this is the result of wrestling websites, written by people who have never had a match, telling wrestlers that they have a 5 star match or a 2 star match. I'd guess that Hulk Hogan has never been given one 5 star match rating in his career. I'd also bet that he had drawn more money in the wrestling business than all the 5 star rated wrestles combined.

Superstars of the wrestling business become Superstars because of their personalities and not because of their in-ring wrestling abliity. Verbal skills are much more important that physical skills when it comes to drawing money in this business. You don't develop verbal skills in a talent by writing a script and allowing the talent to read his lines. How can a writer of these interview scripts not produce clone interviews? The unique personalities of wrestlers are hidden and only the thoughts of this one writer are expressed.

The uniqueness of professional wrestling and it's great public appeal is based on the interaction of personalities of the talent. To not understand this concept is to fail. If you take a walk in your memory and remember the great stars of professional wrestling, you will find that you best remember the personality and not the matches of these stars.

So Terry, good luck in your efforts. You have a big job in front of you.

Jerry
Luck is for losers
  Redactie Games maandag 2 november 2009 @ 22:34:50 #182
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_74333666
quote:
Op maandag 2 november 2009 22:31 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:

[..]

Ah you're great wrestlers.
.....Kennedy
  dinsdag 3 november 2009 @ 09:19:16 #183
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74340525
Masters Wát een man! Wát een moment

En dit vind ik dan wel weer geweldig ivm Hogan zn ego
quote:
Although we reported that this past Thursday's edition of TNA Impact finished with a 1.2 cable rating, which is up from the previous week's 1.1 number, it should be noted that the Hulk Hogan video which aired on the program was part of the lowest rated quarter hour of the show. The final quarter hour of the show, which contained the video, drew a 1.18.

It's a scary stat for TNA when you consider that they spent the whole show hyping up his segment.
Waarschijnlijk hebben mensen die nieuwschierig waren naar Hogan even snel gekeken , zagen dat het allleen een samenvatting was van zn persconferentie en zijn ze weer verder gaan zappen.

[ Bericht 63% gewijzigd door kidkash19 op 03-11-2009 09:33:10 ]
Luck is for losers
pi_74356501
Raw:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_74363262
Masters

Volgens mij is Ozzy echt niet meer in staat om dit soort dingen te doen, de beste man wist niet eens waar 'ie was volgens mij
Op donderdag 12 maart 2009 22:55 schreef Adelante het volgende:
Welkom vader renwan ^O^
Uw zoon is een modeluser in KLB, waar velen een voorbeeld aan zouden moeten nemen.
  dinsdag 3 november 2009 @ 21:01:12 #186
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_74363635
Ozzy rules

en Masters ook trouwens
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
  dinsdag 3 november 2009 @ 23:38:39 #187
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74370523
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Cena en DX backstage was ook wel awesome trouwens

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door kidkash19 op 03-11-2009 23:49:37 ]
Luck is for losers
pi_74374562
Zeg Brahma, wist je dat je een stuk of 50 topics geleden (50 al? OHMAHGAWD!) echt een vervelend ventje was?

Dat je het weet
Welkom vader renwan ^O^
Uw zoon is een modeluser in KLB, waar velen een voorbeeld aan zouden moeten nemen.
  woensdag 4 november 2009 @ 09:13:06 #189
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_74375203
quote:
Raven posted this last night: "As I told someone very dear to me, Oscar Wilde was wrong, you can go home again. It's great to be back in TNA."

Ik vroeg toevallig gisteren nog aan Dixie hoe het nou zat met Raven.

Hoop dat hij een beetje inspraak achter de schermen zal krijgen!!
  woensdag 4 november 2009 @ 12:49:30 #190
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74381832
Hogan Hogan Hogan.....
quote:
Hulk Hogan spoke to Minnesota's City Pages newspaper this week and made some interesting things to say about his relationship with Vince McMahon in the 1980s, how much power he'll have in TNA and what it meant to announce his partnership with TNA at Madison Square Garden. To read the whole interview, visit Citypages.com.

Hogan claims that Vince "didn't really understand the business" after buying the company from from his father, Vince McMahon, Sr. "I moved in next door to him in Connecticut and taught him all about lifting weights and riding motorcycles and partying like a mad man; and then I taught him about the wrestling business and making money," Hogan said. "And now I'm doing that again with TNA Wrestling."

Hogan also talked himself up as the savior for TNA. He said the company agreed that he could have a "Vince McMahon role" calling the shots for TNA. Hogan says he will be "unofficially" running the promotion and will have the same if not more influence than he had during his run in WCW.

"All I told these guys was that they should give me a chance. If they didn't like what I was doing they can tell me to take a hike, but let me have the chance to come in and take a shot at it," Hogan said. "Let the fans and the other wrestlers take a look and decide for themselves what they're in to and I'm confident that I will get this thing rockin'."

Hogan is already crediting himself with generating the most buzz for TNA in its history and explains the significance of announcing his partnership with TNA Wrestling at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

"The proof is already out there. In the course of a few days we've got more buzz going for TNA Wrestling then it's had in seven years. For example, no other wrestling organization had ever been able to get into Madison Square Garden in New York for like, 100 years, because Vince owns it and his family owned it before him. So I came in and was like, 'Watch this.; And we did a press conference at Madison Square Garden.
Luck is for losers
pi_74387462
quote:
Op woensdag 4 november 2009 08:32 schreef renwan het volgende:
Zeg Brahma, wist je dat je een stuk of 50 topics geleden (50 al? OHMAHGAWD!) echt een vervelend ventje was?

Dat je het weet
Tuurlijk
  donderdag 5 november 2009 @ 10:24:25 #192
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74411704
Ok ik weet het is nog vroeg maar

Kofi Kingston
Hit or miss? Hoe ver kan hij gaan denken jullie?

Ik denk dat hij héél ver kan komen, hij heeft een leuke snelle stijl in de ring die het publiek aanspreekt, charisma te over met een leuke goede uitstraling, mic skills die hij sinds het verliezen van zn accent heeft laten zien zijn gewoon erg goed. Hij is eigenlijk zon beetje de Total Package.

World Champion in the making en ik denk dat hij met Morrison, Punk en Swagger de toekomstige main eventers zijn
Luck is for losers
pi_74421149
Denk dat het er veel aan gaat liggen wat hij nu doet met Randy. Ik wil nu al 2 weken dat Randy hem helemaal kapot trapt (omdat hij zijn auto verneukt heeft) dus tot nu toe doet hij het goed ja, want ik haat hem nu
  donderdag 5 november 2009 @ 15:56:42 #194
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74422730
Dan doet hij het dus niet goed aangezien hij fan favorite is.
Luck is for losers
pi_74426644
quote:
Op donderdag 5 november 2009 15:56 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
Dan doet hij het dus niet goed aangezien hij fan favorite is.
Ja, maar ik (en de meeste internet fans) zijn toch (meestal/voornamelijk) voor de heels. Dus in de omgekeerde wereld doet hij het goed... geloof ik.
  donderdag 5 november 2009 @ 20:10:56 #196
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_74431678
Deze Kofi kan het zomaar tot een world title match schoppen en ik zou het nog leuk vinden ook.
pi_74432783
Kofi is zoals 'ie nu is total baas!
Welkom vader renwan ^O^
  zaterdag 7 november 2009 @ 02:45:57 #198
148749 Cantona_No.7
Numquam Moribimur
pi_74475506
SPOILER
GREEN AND GOLD TILL THE CLUB IS SOLD
LUHG
pi_74475982
TNA was vet
SPOILER
  zaterdag 7 november 2009 @ 07:40:45 #200
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74476372
Op naar Dusseldorf voor de SD! show, blijkbaar is er ook een Fanfest met diverse worstelaars dus dat is nog mooier
Luck is for losers
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')