abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_246809
Danny heb net een Spaanse Kloris gevonden die wel over BB-Spanje wil posten!! Ik denk dat een hoop Fokkers best wel in een verstaanbare taal, dus Engels, over andere BB's willen converseren.

Dus als er mensen vragen hebben, de meneer(?) heet Manolo. Stel je vraag in het Engels en hij zal je ongetwijfeld antwoorden.

Fok! en R@B heb ik in ieder geval maar vast die kant op gelinkt.

Fok! goes international!!

Danny kijk nog even aan wat er gebeurd voordat je 'm sluit.

Hieronder mijn antwoord op zijn eerste bericht.

Hello Manolo,

---------------------------------------------
Hello!!

I read your message in the granhermano.com forum. I had tried to contact
somebody from Holland or Germany with the same purpose. To exchange
opinions and facts about people's reactions in and outside the house. I'll
send questions later. You can ask me whatever you want if you don't
understand Spanish or caught up with the Spanish contest page and info too
late.
So far I can only tell you (it's 3:06 am in spain) that my favourite is
Ania. She's had to put up with all kinds of humilliations from other
presumebly smarter contestants and now it's seems it's his time.
--------------------------------------------

In all the nominationrounds he was nominated. But in TV-land the can make you and brake you. Before he entered the house he said to friends, “don’t worry i’ll win!!”. Strange !! The rumour in Holland goes that one of the producers had an eye on the boy. But they make a mistake. He’s not the kind of guy they thought. He’s a normal guy who smoke a joint in de coffeeshop and two weeks after his winning he was back working in a local garden. So he did’nt let Endemol (now Telefonica!!) make amouts of money over his back. In the house he had an air of I know everything, I can everything and I do everything. He fucked Sabine under the blanket but before the eyes of the camera.
The only
thing I know about the Dutch contest is that the winner was nominated
several times before but finally never expelled from the house.

He was interviewed in the first program here in Spain but we didn't really get a
clue why he won and i'd like to know.

I have around 40 hours of tape with the contest so far. I'd be interested
in key moments of the Dutch contest on a tape: quarrels, contestants
introdictions, evictions.... I also have magazines.
---------------------------------------------

Today I searched the net for articles of BB. Everybody has cleaned their sites after BB to be ready for the BUS. I send some mails around with the question who has anything left of BB.

Lets wait for a wile. In the mean time I give you the link of a friends site with everything of the Bus. A lot of interesting mp3 files (realplayer)
Please ask away and tell me what you have to offer (tapes, official mags).
I already checked a few webs about the in Dutch program but I can't
understand a word in your language (Do you know about any page in English
about either the Dutch or the German contests)
Most of the Dutch are still a little allergic for the germans. In any case their Language !

I will ask the people on the forum we use for realTV if they agree in a more internationalsite.

Language Englisch!! But I think everybody is tired at the moment. On our forum we had everyday full coveridge of the streams on the internet. We call them “The dreamsteramteam”.

So we made it hard for the makers to manupilate too much. We wrote out wat was really happened in the house and all of us on the internet has experienced a TOTAL ohter BB then the rest off the viewers.

We even had a Topic on the Forum that time called “meat for psychologists”. The makers learned from what we wrote on the net. Even the last time with the bus.

The direct link to the forum:

Now it’s called “ BB-Vips”.

So lets see what’s coming up.

Greetings from,

Coos.

Please don't use the forum to answer this letter

------------------

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Coos (Datum 16 Juni 2000).]

maandag 19 juni 2000 @ 18:36:00 #2
2722 Quenda®
*Poison for You.
pi_246811
Ha Quenda.

Heb net in het weekend aan "manolo" gemaild dat op het moment, iedereen die zich maar enigzins iets dieper met het begrip "real-livesoaps" bezig is, waarschijnlijk schijndood is tot het volgende project.

Had nog wel e.e.a. voor hem gevonden. Verder wel jammmer!! Hij zal mij op de hoogte houden van "onvoorziene ontwikkelingen".
Zal af en toe wel ff lezen hiero, maar kijk al uit naar BB2 en B2!

WENS IEDEREEN DE ZOMER DIE HEM/HAAR TOEKOMT

dinsdag 20 juni 2000 @ 01:56:00 #4
2722 Quenda®
*Poison for You.
pi_246812
* Quenda® is niet schijndood.

*pruil*

Coos, zou je mij misschien van je emailuitwisselingen op de hoogte willen houden (d.m.v mail?)Ik weet nog niet wat the crew van Fok ermee zou kunnen of willen doen ( en dus ook niet wat de mogelijkheden zijn ), maar ik gooi het in ieder geval in de groep want ik vind het een positief idee !

De reden dat ik hier in dit Vips Gedeelte amper aanwezig was is simpel, het interactieve (de streams)ontbreken en na het eerste half uur tv BB-Vips, had ik nu niet echt een gevoel van "goh wat lekker spontaan", vandaar dat ik de moeite dan ook niet heb genomen om verdere delen uit te zitten .

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Quenda® (Datum 20 Juni 2000).]

pi_246813
Hello!

I'm the Big Brother fan from Spain who wrote to you a few weeks ago. Can
you answer 2 questions.

Was there any digital channel broadcasting Big Brother 24 hours? In Spain
Tele 5 broadcasts the main 2 hour show on Wednesdays nights and 5-minute
summaries every day in the afternoon and in the evening.

Is there any forum or newsgroup about the show like the one at www.terra.es
where you posted your message but in Dutch or English?

Thanks

Manolo

dinsdag 27 juni 2000 @ 19:07:00 #6
2722 Quenda®
*Poison for You.
pi_246814
Coos Thnx voor je inzet , ik gooi het vandaag nog in de groep, hou je mailbox in de gaten , 1 van de crewleden van Fok zal je deze week mailen!
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')