abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 1 juli 2009 @ 22:51:21 #101
90624 The_Crippler
The Guru of Greatness
pi_70564056
RAW
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
ECW
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
"Hi I'm John Morrison, and The Catholic church omitted me from the bible because they thought I'd outshine Jesus"
  donderdag 2 juli 2009 @ 00:59:39 #102
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70568111
Mic skills zijn redelijk tot goed, best een aardige worstelaar
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 2 juli 2009 @ 08:23:27 #103
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_70570399
SPOILER
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
  donderdag 2 juli 2009 @ 09:08:55 #104
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70571158
zit er idd dik in, daarbij is het niet eens zeker van deze debutanten of ze wel op het roster blijven, het zijn vooral tryouts
Luck is for losers
pi_70571324
SPOILER
The Rated-R Era ... A Decade of Decadence
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  donderdag 2 juli 2009 @ 09:54:03 #106
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70572239
Zn finisher is alleen een signature move van Maryse
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 2 juli 2009 @ 11:36:23 #107
210679 muay-toy
zou je?...
pi_70574987
Ik denk dat Tony Atlas de nieuwe GM van ECW word, lijkt me niet dat er een andere reden is hem op ECW te houden.
je moet een gegeven paard niet in de bek staren
pi_70575078
quote:
Op donderdag 2 juli 2009 09:54 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
Zn finisher is alleen een signature move van Maryse
En Maryse = fapfapfap zolang ze niet praat, dat Frans-Canadees accentje brrr dus ik zie geen probleem, krijg van allebei een goed gevoel
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  donderdag 2 juli 2009 @ 12:01:45 #109
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70575744
quote:
Op donderdag 2 juli 2009 11:36 schreef muay-toy het volgende:
Ik denk dat Tony Atlas de nieuwe GM van ECW word, lijkt me niet dat er een andere reden is hem op ECW te houden.
BIG ZEKE!!!

of gewoon ontslag
Luck is for losers
pi_70586248
Gerucht gaat dat Atlas (en Horny ook) snel stoppen bij WWE. (Atlas ging niet meer met Henry, Horny niet mee met Golddust, en is ook niet bij Finlay)
  donderdag 2 juli 2009 @ 23:20:58 #111
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70596474
geen Horny?? YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Luck is for losers
pi_70599041
quote:
Op donderdag 2 juli 2009 23:20 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
geen Horny?? YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hornswoggle is wel grappig
Zo vaak komt hij nou ook weer niet voor
Bringing them big boy toys, I do big boy things, I make big boy noise
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 08:39:02 #113
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70601822
Hornswaggle is sinds zn McMahon storyline alleen maar irritanter en irritanter geworden, mijn god wat heb ik een hekel aan dat ding
Luck is for losers
pi_70601840
SPOILER
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 08:55:41 #115
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70602072
En wat vonden we van Tyler Reks? Was wat kort maar potentie heeft hij wel, alleen al door zn muziek
Luck is for losers
pi_70602097
Dreads
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 09:29:52 #117
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70602848
Mooie leerzame collumn over TNA en hun shows enzo door Dave Meltzer
quote:
I think if TNA produced a product that people wanted to see, they could be profitable running house shows every weekend, return to the markets and draw the same or bigger crowds, and do PPV shows that would draw 2.5% of their viewers. Considering they were doing considerably more PPV buys when on Fox Sports Net with 250,000 viewers, that tells you if they produced better quality shows and built them up in a way people wanted to buy them and enjoyed them and felt they were can't miss, the potential is there.

TNA wasn't losing money before the economy went down but there was no sign they were making much either, and the last few months they've cut back on bringing people in (not just talking wrestlers they don't use but people who help with the show and office people) for tapings and a lot of good ideas were nixed because of money being tight. They also eliminated the day off on road PPVs as a cost saving plus are doing fewer PPV shows on the road because their product is so popular they can't sell many tickets for the PPV events so make out better staying in Orlando and allowing people in free, even though everyone in the company readily admits it makes the PPVs seem minor league and hurts growth of the genre.

It's not an either/or. If they produced better television, by this point the ratings would be a lot higher. But they are in a position where Dixie, who knows nothing about wrestling, doesn't know any better, and they have no confidence in their abilities to make stars, so they put TV shows based around Kurt Angle, Mick Foley and Sting and they are big enough stars from the past that people will watch them feud for free. Maybe more will pay to see them than usual as well in the next two months.

The fact they have the stars they have, and can't do profitable house show business unless they go to mid-level and small-level cities like Spencer, IA, where the costs are low and no other wrestling comes to town, speaks volumes. And then they can only do it once a year. They came to New York, drew well once, and the second time, did worse than ROH with no TV and no stars. They can bring all their stars to Booker T's home town or to Atlanta where Sting has a legacy and still can't sell many tickets, and eventually do most of their PPVs giving tickets for free should tell you they are hardly maximizing their potential as an entertainment company.

WCW had that mentality of relying on ready-made stars thinking it lasts forever, and didn't build new stars because Eric always believed as long as he had Hogan, everything would be fine. It worked for a few years but the shelf life was short.

I don't know the number for 2008, but they made $1 million on international TV deals in 2007. It's probably up in 2008, but probably also not a lot. It's money, but it's 7% of total income and not going to save the company. They are only around because of Spike TV, so they are dependent completely on Spike not having any financial problems with the economy hurting ad sales. WWE has taken a major merchandise hit so one would expect TNA is doing so as well, and TNA was counting on videogame money that isn't going to materialize. And when push comes to shove and Spike has to decide between the UFC deal that is $33 million per year and wrestling if their budget is cut, no matter what the ratings of the two, the UFC is a prestige product in their eyes and more important to the station. UFC will have multiple suitors almost for sure when the deal is up. If TNA can't get multiple suitors, it doesn't matter its ratings, it won't get any increase because there is no need to increase. That's if Spike stays healthy. If Spike doesn't stay healthy, TNA's entire existence is at their mercy. But TNA will also continue to exist as long as Spike is healthy, because Spike helps pay the big salaries.

But you could say the same thing about UFC. They could probably cut back on live shows and run a streamlined company for $33 million per year off the Spike money if PPVs were break-even or stop running PPVs if they are money losers. Instead, they were significantly more profitable than WWE was last year because they ran a far more effective company in a business that it is significantly tougher to be successful in than the wrestling business.

Spike is happy with the ratings, but the idea that what they are doing now is maximizing ratings is a joke when you see that WWE with no thought and just throwing C team wrestlers out beat them most weeks on Sci-Fi, a network unlike Spike which is not really conducive to drawing a wrestling audience.

If they had a well rounded business, they would be building new stars who are building legacies now instead of relying on people who go on TV and talk about their glory days when they used to wrestle Shawn Michaels, HHH and Randy Orton, the real stars. And if, like WWE with MyNetwork, if their key outlet goes down, it wouldn't threaten the existence of the business.
Luck is for losers
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 20:25:18 #118
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_70624415
quote:
Op vrijdag 3 juli 2009 08:55 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
En wat vonden we van Tyler Reks? Was wat kort maar potentie heeft hij wel, alleen al door zn muziek
Tyler Reks gaat het maken, me likes
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 20:38:56 #119
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70624914
Ja ik denk van de "nieuwe" lichting dat Reks en Sheamus het wel ver gaan schoppen, Yoshi kan een leuke lage/medium midcarder worden
Luck is for losers
pi_70625125
Te kort om er wat echt over te zeggen, maar zag er wel ok uit.

Vraag me trouwens af of een face Zack Ryder zou werken. Woo Woo Woo!
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 20:54:18 #121
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_70625408
quote:
Op vrijdag 3 juli 2009 20:45 schreef The-Brahma-Bull het volgende:

ff lekker héél off topic..

Brahma het nieuwe MMA topic is er.. zet ff de link van de nieuwe in je laatste post van de ouwe als je wil
pi_70625913
Ik overweeg om weer eens WWE te gaan kijken, heb het een tijdje geleden (een jaar geleden ofzo) een paar weken gevolgd maar het viel me zo erg tegen. Heb het alleen intensief gevolgd van 1998-2000 ongeveer, en dat was heel erg anders...

http://www.dailymotion.co(...)itude-era_shortfilms

Ben benieuwd.
As the officer took her away, she recalled that she asked,
"Why do you push us around?"
And she remembered him saying,
"I don't know, but the law's the law, and you're under arrest."
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 21:27:26 #123
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70626315
quote:
Op vrijdag 3 juli 2009 20:45 schreef The-Brahma-Bull het volgende:

Zou denk ik wel werken maar alleen als hij wat meer gevestigd is als heel... Woo Woo woo slaat nu al aan heb ik het idee. Ik betrap mezelf er zelfs op tijdens het trainen/wedstrijd spelen
Luck is for losers
pi_70627833
quote:
Op vrijdag 3 juli 2009 21:27 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:

[..]

Zou denk ik wel werken maar alleen als hij wat meer gevestigd is als heel... Woo Woo woo slaat nu al aan heb ik het idee. Ik betrap mezelf er zelfs op tijdens het trainen/wedstrijd spelen
Vind het wel leuk dat hij nu al een beetje als een vet overkomt omdat hij tegen de hele nieuwe gaat nu. Denk dat dat hem wel flink gaat helpen. En met Woo Woo Woo kan je nog wel hele grappige dingen doen heb ik het idee.
  vrijdag 3 juli 2009 @ 23:25:03 #125
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70630221
Woo woo woo is denk ik 1 vd beste dingen in de afgelopen 2 jaar qua potentie, ik zie de shirts al voor me hoor

En dat allemaal door de Dirt Sheet en zn eigen fantasie en daar houdt Vince van zeggen ze
Luck is for losers
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')