abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_65302009
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  woensdag 21 januari 2009 @ 23:31:59 #2
53267 TC03
Catch you on the flipside
pi_65302475
Samen met Dexter één van de beste series ooit.

Ten percent faster with a sturdier frame
  woensdag 21 januari 2009 @ 23:34:45 #3
39631 GoeRoe86
Libera eas de ore leonis!
pi_65302589
quote:
Op woensdag 21 januari 2009 23:31 schreef TC03 het volgende:
Samen met Dexter één van de beste series ooit.

Is dit serieus? Ik heb het ooit in seizoen 1 gekeken maar toen was het nog een tienerserie.

Kristen Bell overigens
  woensdag 21 januari 2009 @ 23:37:11 #4
53267 TC03
pi_65302676
quote:
Op woensdag 21 januari 2009 23:34 schreef GoeRoe86 het volgende:

[..]

Is dit serieus? Ik heb het ooit in seizoen 1 gekeken maar toen was het nog een tienerserie.
Met een plot en script dat 10x beter en ingewikkelder is dan de series voor 'volwassenen'.
  woensdag 21 januari 2009 @ 23:39:42 #5
39631 GoeRoe86
pi_65302767
quote:
Op woensdag 21 januari 2009 23:37 schreef TC03 het volgende:

[..]

Met een plot en script dat 10x beter en ingewikkelder is dan de series voor 'volwassenen'.
Dat heb in seizoen 1 iig niet gemerkt. Het was vooral heel liefjes. Kristen kreeg haar eerste menstruatie, kreeg haar eerste kus, werd gevraagd naar een hip feestje en tussendoor maakte ze wat foto's van bad guys alsof ze detective was. (uiteraard overdreven maar je begrijpt vast wat ik bedoel)
  woensdag 21 januari 2009 @ 23:41:56 #6
53267 TC03
pi_65302849
quote:
Op woensdag 21 januari 2009 23:39 schreef GoeRoe86 het volgende:

[..]

Dat heb in seizoen 1 iig niet gemerkt. Het was vooral heel liefjes. Kristen kreeg haar eerste menstruatie, kreeg haar eerste kus, werd gevraagd naar een hip feestje en tussendoor maakte ze wat foto's van bad guys alsof ze detective was. (uiteraard overdreven maar je begrijpt vast wat ik bedoel)
Dan heb je seizoen 1 niet afgekeken.
  woensdag 21 januari 2009 @ 23:44:27 #7
39631 GoeRoe86
pi_65302945
quote:
Op woensdag 21 januari 2009 23:41 schreef TC03 het volgende:

[..]

Dan heb je seizoen 1 niet afgekeken.
Dat weet ik niet meer. Maar misschien moet ik maar weer eens gaan kijken dan

Hoewel hij niet zo briljant zal zijn als Dexter.
pi_65303101
pi_65303947
Hoi, ik ben Maurice.
  donderdag 22 januari 2009 @ 00:18:49 #10
53267 TC03
pi_65303999
quote:
Op donderdag 22 januari 2009 00:16 schreef -Mo- het volgende:
Hoi, ik ben Maurice.
Aangenaam.

Ik hoop dat je het leuk gaat vinden op Fok.
pi_65304133
Lol @ topictitel!
Spoilers!
pi_65312280
vond vooral het eerste seizoen erg goed, daarna was het ook heel vermakelijk maar werd t allemaal toch net iets minder, vooral S3 was een teleurstelling. Maar die film... laat maar komen
pi_65314008
Veronica Mars .
pi_65315140
Die titel komt me bekend voor... Is die eerder gebruikt? Ach maakt niet, blijft leuk
You're saying you don't want my money, you don't want my body, you don't want me working in your ganja fields, you just want me to be happy. Strange.
pi_65334601
Veronica Mars
  vrijdag 23 januari 2009 @ 14:52:58 #16
11697 Junkie
VideoFreak :)
pi_65345841
quote:
Veronica Mars Movie Finally in the Works

Good news for you Heroes fans missing the now-deceased Elle, Kristen Bell. It looks like Kristen's heading for the big screen as that other alter ego who's even more kickass: Miss Veronica Mars.

This is what über-producer Rob Thomas spills to us, after word broke that the order for his new ABC midseason series, Cupid, was trimmed down from 13 episodes to eight.

"What that means for me is that I have a couple of months to write the Veronica Mars movie," Thomas says. "I suddenly find myself with enough time to write that script. That's the next project."

So what's the planned plot for the final send-off of V.M.? Rob spills the details...

Although previously reported that the movie would give fans a taste of Veronica solving crimes in college, Thomas clarifies: "I think it would open just days before Hearst College graduation, so Veronica would be at the end of her college career."

As for where she'll go from there, Thomas hasn't quite nailed that down, but has plenty of ideas. "[The story is] 70 percent broken in my head. I've been struggling with one plot point, and I'm hopeful [that I will] figure that out. On the dry-erase board at my house there are Veronica Mars plot points that I want to see, so it is at least there."

And though the original castmembers have yet to be confirmed, Thomas is hopeful they'll all sign on. "I've talked to Jason Dohring, I've talked to Enrico Colantoni and I've talked to Kristen, obviously. I know that Kristen wants to do it. I want to do it."

As for funding, Thomas reveals: "Joel Silver does have a certain pile of money that he can decide on, and he called me asking, ‘Can we do this now?' "

Um, yes, please!

By the way, Thomas says he harbors no hard feelings toward the CW for canceling the series. "I think with three seasons of Veronica Mars, they gave us a chance. Three million fans loved us, but I swear our numbers aren't terribly different than Gossip Girl. It seems like we did essentially those numbers."

So what do you think of a silver-screen version of V.M.? Will you buy a ticket? And which castmembers should be there?

—Reporting by Natalie Abrams
pi_65346135
Als de funding rond is, heb ik er eigenlijk wel vertrouwen in dat het een puike film wordt.
Ik weet dat ik meningsverschillen in het verleden met hem heb gehad, maar Rob Thomas is een goede show runner.
pi_65350747
wel jammer dat de sherrif dood is, die was altijd grappig

of die donnie(?) gast moet nu sherrif zijn
  zondag 25 januari 2009 @ 12:48:15 #19
125253 Hoedjes
Who are you, looking at me?
pi_65381284
http://www.tv.com/story/12141.html

quote:
Report says Rob Thomas is writing script, talking to cast members; film would not pick up on Veronica at the FBI.
We'll take more Veronica any way we can get her.

Cult-TV-to-film movies are becoming hot Hollywood topics as of late, with recent news of Arrested Development and Jericho films currently in the works. Now we can add one more to that list: Veronica Mars.

Fans of the CW drama were absolutely crushed when the network didn't renew the show in 2007, and talk immediately turned to giving the series a proper two-hour Cineplex sendoff. Now, creator Rob Thomas has divulged the first solid details of the project, which is closer than ever to becoming reality.

Speaking to reporters at the TCAs in Los Angeles, Thomas (on hand to promote his new ABC show Cupid) confirmed that he is writing a Veronica Mars movie, according to iFMagazine.com.

Thomas says he has the movie "70 percent" down in his head, and is struggling with one crucial plot point. However, he also feels he is "on the right track now" and will clear that hurdle soon enough.

The movie is not going to take place where Veronica Mars' would-be fourth season would have (Thomas made a presentation for network execs that proposed jumping forward in time to Veronica in the FBI). Instead, the movie is set to start just days before Veronica graduates from Hearst College.

As for the crew, Thomas has spoken to lead Kristen Bell, Jason Dohring, and Enrico Colantoni, and all are in favor of participating, particularly Bell.

So the creator is on board, the cast wants to return, and a story is almost solidly in place. Now comes the hard part: financing. But even that appears to be a shoo-in.

"[Veronica Mars executive producer] Joel Silver does have a certain pile of money,." Thomas told iF. "He called on me saying, 'Can we do this now?' Kristen wants to do it. Joel wants to do it and I want to do it. For me, that’s the next project."

This looks good, Veronica Mars fans. This looks goooooood.
Sophia is liev | Sophia deeltje 2, 3 | 248x Veronica Mars HQ's
pi_65381908
Wow, er komen echt veel films aan, dat lijkt het nieuwste ding in Hollywood te zijn.
Pushing Daisies, Veronica Mars, Jericho, Arrested Development en Dead Like Me worden allemaal verfilmd! Weet iemand nog meer films van series?
Spoilers!
  Redactie Frontpage zondag 25 januari 2009 @ 13:10:31 #21
83660 crew  Etcetera
*pffrrrwwwt*
pi_65381983
Goede serie dit Kan aan seizoen 3 beginnen, maar heb nog meer wat ik moet kijken/bijhouden
It's not just sex, it's love
It's two people connecting
With four other people
And aliens
pi_65386856
Een van de beste series ooit gewoon. Seizoen 1 en 2 absoluut perfect, met een twist waar Shyamalan een puntje aan kan zuigen. Seizoen drie vond ik een beetje tegenvallen, na een aflevering of 10 stortte het een beetje in. Zijn ze hier in NL trouwens nog niet klaar ?
I just had to get that stress off my chest like breast reduction.
  donderdag 12 februari 2009 @ 09:34:15 #23
69957 Lonewolf2003
Cool. Cool, cool, cool
pi_65975964
Laatste nieuws:
quote:
Exclusive 'Veronica Mars' movie update: 'It's close'

Feb 9, 2009, 02:17 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: Veronica Mars

Veronicamars_l Veronica Mars fans, if you pray, pray hard. And if you don't, start, because the cult fave's long-rumored movie version is about to enter the anxiety-producing phase known as do-or-die-time.

"I'm preparing the pitch now -- literally now," Mars' main man, Rob Thomas, told me this morning. "I hope to go in and talk to [executive producer] Joel Silver and [Warner Bros.] in the next week or two to see if they're interested."

But first, Thomas has to iron out the endgame of the plot, which, as I first reported last fall, focuses on Veronica solving a crime in college rather than as an FBI agent. "I haven't figured it out yet," he says of the final act. "That's what I'm working on now. It's close. A few key details left to solve."

Thomas is quick to caution, however, that completing an outline and pitching the studio are just two steps of a much larger, more daunting process. "I have some fear that Veronica Mars fans believe that the chief hurdle in getting the movie made is my writing it," Thomas confesses. "Unfortunately, that's only one of several hurdles. I'm going to give it my best shot and let the chips fall where they may.

"It's entirely possible I won't have an answer at the end of the pitch," he continues. "They will want to consider [the pitch], look at some numbers -- whatever it is people on the business side do -- and then they'll give me some sort of response. Then, if they want to move forward, there's the deal-making that'll need to go on."

Surprisingly, one of the project's primary selling points won't be tagging along to the meeting. "Kristen [Bell] will not be joining me," he says. "I'm sure she has no desire to see how the sausage is made."

Perhaps not, but I think I know what K. Bell would like to see: a comments section overflowing with messages of support and encouragement for Thomas as his Mars mission approaches stage: critical. That's your cue to get busy writing!
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/02/exclusive-veron.html
pi_65983618
Leuk dat er een film komt, maar ik had liever een seizoen 4.
pi_65984188
kortom, opnieuw, er is alleen een script. De financiering is nog lang niet rond...
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')