JurassiQ
pi_66792750
God wat haat ik TicketService. .
For great justice!
  zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 10:41:45 #204
140267 Thealexfiles
Completely Useless
pi_66792808
Ik blijf nog 20 minuten kansloos F5'en, heb de hoop al opgegeven maar goed .
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done
pi_66792815
quote:
Op zaterdag 7 maart 2009 10:34 schreef Thealexfiles het volgende:

[..]

Kan al sinds Januari niet meer.
Nee, want ik heb ze daar zonet niet gehaald

http://www.ticketmaster.n(...)cations.popup.NL.htm
pi_66792818
geen doorkomen aan
Zo gaan wij níet met elkaar om in Nederland
  zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 10:43:57 #207
140267 Thealexfiles
Completely Useless
pi_66792848
"Concertorganisator Mojo Concerts verkoopt de toegangskaarten voor zijn concerten vanaf 1 janauri 2009 alleen nog via internet en telefonisch .
Daarmee komt een einde aan de verkoop via postkantoren en andere bekende voorverkoopadressen .
Met het afstoten van de winkelverkoop komt het bedrijf naar eigen zeggen de klant tegemoet ."

Maar blijkbaar klopt dit dus niet. FML.
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done
pi_66792864
Pinkpop is een uitzondering daarop volgens mij.
  zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 10:45:15 #209
141482 Q.
JurassiQ
pi_66792868
quote:
Op zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 10:43 schreef Thealexfiles het volgende:
"Concertorganisator Mojo Concerts verkoopt de toegangskaarten voor zijn concerten vanaf 1 janauri 2009 alleen nog via internet en telefonisch .
Daarmee komt een einde aan de verkoop via postkantoren en andere bekende voorverkoopadressen .
Met het afstoten van de winkelverkoop komt het bedrijf naar eigen zeggen de klant tegemoet ."

Maar blijkbaar klopt dit dus niet. FML.
Het wordt er niet echt duidelijker op idd. .
For great justice!
pi_66792965
2 kaartjes binnen
Zo gaan wij níet met elkaar om in Nederland
pi_66792972
Zojuist kaarten gescoord bij de Free record shop voor de zaterdag.

Men had het slim aangepakt door om 10:00 uur gewoon al 100-en kaarten te printen

Veel volk overigens, ik schat een 200 man.
  zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 10:52:19 #212
141482 Q.
JurassiQ
pi_66792992
quote:
Op zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 10:45 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:
quote:
Op zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 10:45 schreef Q. het volgende:

[..]

Het wordt er niet echt duidelijker op idd. .
Dat zeg ik.
For great justice!
  zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 11:09:12 #213
186614 Earl_J_Hickey
My name is...
pi_66793265
Twee kaarten gescoord!!!!

Gewoon ouderwets bij het postkantoor
pi_66793414
precies als je denkt dat dat Ticketservice online drama inmiddels opgelost is ben je gewoon een incompetente clown
pi_66795289
quote:
Op zaterdag 7 maart 2009 10:45 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:
Yep. Was vanochtend bij mijn lokale FRS-boer. 10 wachtenden om 09.45u. Begint de verkoper nummertjes uit te delen en te noteren wie wat wil hebben. Zegt de eerste: "doe mij er maar vier voor Springsteen op de zaterdag". Kijkt die gast 'm vreemd aan en zegt: "wij verkopen geen kaarten voor losse concerten meer".
Zie ik die Springsteen-fan bijna een infarct krijgen. Want die ziet zich alweer naar Postkantoor/huis fietsen en te laat zijn
Dus ik maar even ingrijpen en vertellen dat Springsteen op de 1e dag van Pinkpop staat. Wist die verkoper niet.
Probleem opgelost. Om 10.08 had iedereen netjes zijn/haar kaartjes. Voor mij: 2 x drie dagen
"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."- Muhammed Ali
pi_66796715
Vanmorgen rond 10 uur nog even op ticketmaster gekeken, maar dat ging dus finaal mis daar Ben blij dat er bij Pinkpop nog de mogelijkheid is om de tickets bij postkantoor/frs te halen.. Weekend-kaartje is dus binnen! Zaterdag is dus uitverkocht, hoe snel is dat gegaan? Binnen het uur?
  zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 15:12:10 #217
141482 Q.
JurassiQ
pi_66798758
quote:
Op zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 13:43 schreef Cyclonist het volgende:
Vanmorgen rond 10 uur nog even op ticketmaster gekeken, maar dat ging dus finaal mis daar Ben blij dat er bij Pinkpop nog de mogelijkheid is om de tickets bij postkantoor/frs te halen.. Weekend-kaartje is dus binnen! Zaterdag is dus uitverkocht, hoe snel is dat gegaan? Binnen het uur?
Half uur.

http://www.festivalinfo.nl/news_detail.php?news_id=6607
For great justice!
  zaterdag 7 maart 2009 @ 16:50:51 #219
141482 Q.
JurassiQ
pi_66801210
quote:
Daar valt niet tegenop te F5en.
For great justice!
pi_66803044
Hmm inderdaad, maandag toch nog eens kijken of er nog zaterdagkaarten zijn bij m'n platenboer...
pi_66806618
Ik heb gelukkig een zaterdag kaart weten te bemachtigen
't Sjunste óp de welt, wat der Herjod had jemaad, dat is ós Kirchroa, went 't zingt en laacht.
pi_66964142
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band began rehearsals today in Asbury Park for their upcoming "Working on a Dream" tour.
Today's rehearsals were at the Paramount Theatre.
Bruce worked on songs from the new album. Starting and stopping throughout.

Songs worked on today were:
1. Outlaw Pete. 2. My Lucky Day. 3. Working on a Dream 4. What Love Can Do and 5. This Life.

They worked on various parts of each song.
The new songs sound pretty good played live and should be nice when the concerts start.

A short rehearsal. Very quiet today around the boardwalk. Just myself and a couple other fans around.
Bruce left after 2 p.m.

Clarence not expected to arrive till Monday.
pi_66998591
Thursday, March 12 Asbury Park rehearsal report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late report today, the band didn't finish up til after 4 p.m. and then I had to go to work before I had a chance to get to a computer.

Fun day in Asbury Park, a lot of great music and it was nice to see Patti Scialfa join the rehearsals.
Today again was at the Paramount Theatre.

Most of the E Streeters arrived after noon, everyone commented how great Soozie looked.
Steve Van Zandt drove in and stopped and signed autographs and took pictures with the dozen or so fans waiting. Great job Stevie! Thank you. Steven also signed briefly on his way out today.
Bruce and Patti arrived together at 12:50 p.m. They also had a dog with them today, a German Shepherd.
As Bruce and Patti drove up the ramp, they both waved and smiled to the about 20 fans waiting, they did not stop though.

The music started shortly after:

1. Good Eye
Bruce worked on the bullet mic and the harmonica parts a lot. At one point he even threw a line in there from "A Night with the Jersey Devil"
"I was born 13th child, 'neath the 13th moon."
He did not play any more of the song though.
After about 20 minutes of tinckering about with it, they played it in full.

2. Life Itself
Real nice guitar work. They worked through different parts of the song a few times. I would assume that Bruce and Nils are the standouts on guitar here. Maybe Steven too.

3. Kingdom of Days
This was the "Wow!" song of the day. Some pedal steel at the start. You could hear Patti on the backup vocals.
This is going to sound great live. At the end of the song, Bruce and Patti do a duet and as one fan today said "That was beautiful."
They played it three times. This is my favorite song on the new album and it was great hearing it performed.

4. Surprise, Surprise.
They played it twice. Sounded pretty much like the album.

They took a 20-minute or so break before coming back with

5. Outlaw Pete
Started up with a pedal-steel sounding instrument. Bruce worked on a few parts of it and then they played it twice.
Sounded good. Will be powerful in concert.

6. This Life
They worked on the end "vocalizing" parts a few times. The parts I think sound like the Partridge Family. Others have said The Turtles.

That was it for the day.
Music ended around 4 p.m.

Steven came out first and signed autographs for a few people.

Bruce and Patti left together at about 4:25 p.m.
They didn't stop to sign autographs but Bruce did drive slowly down the ramp and he waved and pointed to the about 30 fans waiting. A woman had two dogs on Patti's side of the car and she rolled down the window to see them.
My friend Catherine was able to give Bruce a pendant she had for him and he rolled down his window a little bit and took it from her and said thank you.

Jay Weinberg was there again today. So he could very well be Max's replacement when Max can't make it to shows.
No Clarence today but he will be there next week.
We believe Charlie Girodano was there, but no one saw him yesterday or today, unless someone saw him leave after I left today.

About 30 fans around today. Security was great as usual.
Cold day, the wind was strong at times down the boardwalk but listening to Bruce in Asbury Park make it all worth it.
pi_67126759
All the action moved over to Convention Hall today.
It apparently was a rehearsal for Max's son, Jay, to learn the material.
No Bruce, Clarence, Steve, Patti or Soozie.

Roy, Charlie, Max, Garry and Nils were there along with Jay.

They ran through a bunch of different songs, with Jay Weinberg playing along.

Songs rehearsed today (with Nils doing the vocals) were:
1. Jungleland 2. Night 3. Beacuse The Night. 4. Badland 5. Adam Raised a Cain 6. American Land 7. Working on the HIghway 8. The Rising 9. Last To Die 10. Long Walk Home 11. Out In the Street 12. Cover Me 13. She's The One and 14. Bobby Jean.

I see someone else posted that they did Backstreets but no one I talked to could confirm that. Same with Candys Room.

Some of the songs they worked on a few times and others they played straight through.

Very cold and a bit windy down on the boardwalk. About a dozen fans around.
Garry, Max and Roy signed autographs on their way in this morning.
A fan asked Jay Weinberg to sign an autograph on his way out and he was happy to do it.
pi_67126924
Ik hoop echt op heel veel oude nummers. .

Ik ga je vandaag terugmailen Fargo, beetje rare dagen gehad. . Sorry!
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')