abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_62445088

Full name is Andrew Stephen Roddick
Since 2001, has been one of the most celebrated athletes in United States.
Won the 2004 ESPY for Best Male Tennis Player and nominated again in
2005 Honored by the ATP as the 2003 Player of the Year when he became
the youngest American to end the year at No. 1 in the Indesit ATP Race
received The Arthur Ashe Humanitarian award in 2005 for his charitable
efforts and contributions.
Playerprofile Roddick
Andy Site
Wiki Roddick

• Born on August 30th, 1982 in Omaha, Nebraska
  • Mainly grew up in Boca Raton, Florida
  • Parents are Jerry and Blanche
  • Is 6'2" and weighs 190lbs
  • Has two brothers, Lawrence and John
  • Holds the world record for the fastest serve (155mph)
  • Broke his own world record for the fastest serve three times
  • Is the second youngest player (and youngest American) ever to hold the number 1 ranking
  • Loves ham and cheese sandwiches
  • Mardy Fish lived with his family for a year when they were 17
  • Along with tennis, played basketball in High School along side Mardy Fish
  • Graduated from Boca Raton Prep in 2000
  • Owns two houses, one in Boca Raton, Florida and one in Austin, Texas
  • Enjoys playing online poker, listening to music (favorites include Dave Matthews Band and John Mayer) and watching movies (favorite is Shawshank Redemption)When not on the road, Andy enjoys spending time with his friends boating on Lake Austin
  • In 2005 he was the only player to win titles on all four surfaces (hard, clay, grass, carpet)
  • Loves Starbucks coffee, his favourite drink is a Caramel Macchiato, and has a quote on one of the coffee cups
  • Hit his 300th match win in Lyon in October 2005
  • Founded his chairty when he was 19, it has now raised over 3.5 million dollars to help children in need
  • 2006: Connors agreed to a trial period of being his coach.
  • 10 september 2007 Current ATP Rank 5 (2540)
  • 2008: Conners is no longer his coach
  • 2008: Roddick would continue to be coached by his brother, John Roddick
  • 2008: Andy Roddick Engaged to Swimsuit Model Brooklyn Decker
  • 2008: Roddick captured his 26th ATP title in Beijing
  • 2008: ATP Rank 8 (1970 pt, oct.)
  • 2008: 3 ATP titles (oct.)

Singles Career Titles
    2001 - Atlanta, Houston, Washington
    2002 - Houston, Memphis
    2003 - Canada TMS, Cincinnati TMS, Indianapolis, London / Queen's Club, St. Poelten, US Open
    2004 - Indianapolis, London / Queen's Club, Miami TMS, San Jose
    2005 - Houston, London / Queen's Club, Lyon, San Jose, Washington
    2006 - Cincinnati TMS, Kooyong (non-ATP event)
    2007 - Kooyong (non-ATP event)
    2007 - London / Queen's Club
    2008 - Kooyong (non-ATP event)
    2008 - San Jose
    2008 - Dubai
    2008 - Beijing at the China Open

Singles Finalist
    2002 - Delray Beach, Toronto TMS
    2003 - Houston, Memphis
    2004 - Bangkok, Canada AMS, Houston, Wimbledon
    2005 - Cincinnati TMS, Wimbledon
    2006 - Indianapolis, US Open
    2007 - Memphis
    2008 - Los Angeles

Doubles Career Titles
    2001 - Delray Beach (w/ Jan-Michael Gambill)
    2002 - Houston (w/ Mardy Fish)
    2006 - Indianapolis (w/ Bobby Reynolds)

Doubles Finalist
    2001 - Los Angeles (w/ Jan-Michael Gambill)
    2004 - Doha (w/ Stefan Koubek)

Andy is also a keen Davis Cup player. He currently has a 23-9 record in singles,
    and led the team to a final in 2004, where they lost to Spain on clay.
    2007: DC winner USA

The top American is looking to finish in Top 10 for a seventh consecutive season...Captured three ATP titles in four finals while posting wins over Top 3 players for first time in a season...He and Federer have won at least one ATP title for eight straight years, longest active streak through 2008...Only lost once in an opening round match and reached QF or better 11 times in 15 tournaments...Opened season by reaching 3rd RD at Australian Open, firing a career-high 42 aces in his five-sets loss (8-6 in fifth) to Kohlschreiber...Won third career title in San Jose (d. Stepanek) and two weeks later captured 25th career crown in Dubai, defeating No. 2 Nadal and No. 3 Djokovic in QF and SF, respectively before rallying to beat Lopez in three-sets final...Held serve all 55 games during week...Followed with opening round loss to Haas in Indian Wells, then reached SF in Miami where he broke an 11-match losing streak to No. 1 Federer in QF (l. to eventual champ Davydenko)...In April, beat Frenchmen Llodra and Mathieu in QF Davis Cup tie...Played in only clay tournament in Rome where he retired in SF vs. Wawrinka after three games due to a right shoulder injury...Withdrew from Roland Garros, ending a streak of 28 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments played...On grass, advanced to SF at Queen's (l. to Nadal) and made his earliest exit at Wimbledon where he lost to Tipsarevic in 2nd RD...From August-on, compiled a 16-6 mark, reaching final in Los Angeles (l. to del Potro), QF in Washington (l. to Troicki) and US Open (l. to Djokovic) before losing both Davis Cup SF matches in Madrid to No. 5 Ferrer (in five sets) and No. 1 Nadal...Then traveled to Asia where he won title in Beijing (d. Sela) and followed with SF in Tokyo (l. to eventual champ Berdych in three sets)...Led ATP circuit in service games won (91%) and No. 2 in aces (752) and first serve points won (79%).

Andy Roddick - topic
    [Andy Roddick Topic # 2] Apparently Cool

De OP van dit topic is hier te vinden
  • All I need is for my man to live up to his role
    Onwetendheid is zaligmakend (Nalby)

They gettin' grief
    pi_62446324
    Mooie OP .
    Op maandag 30 november 2009 19:30 schreef Ian_Nick het volgende:
    Pietje's hobby is puzzelen en misschien ben jij wel het laatste stukje O+
    pi_62446475
    quote:
    Op donderdag 16 oktober 2008 22:16 schreef PietjePuk007 het volgende:
    Mooie OP .
    Thx !
    All I need is for my man to live up to his role

They gettin' grief
    pi_62446970
    Zeker een mooie OP KZ
    Sport is de belangrijkste bijzaak in het leven.
    pi_62447897
    Nette OP ja
    Australian Open - 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018 - - - - Wimbledon - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017 Roland Garros - 2009 US Open - 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    ----
    pi_62450179
    TVP voor zijn chick
    Alex Pastoor:
    "Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
    Martin Verkerk:
    ''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
    pi_62451564
    Thx !

quote:
    Andy Falls In Madrid
    Unfortunately, Andy’s Madrid campaign was brought to an end by talented Frenchman Gael Monfils with a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3 victory.

Andy applied himself in the match with the utmost intensity and dedication to the cause, determined to reach the quarterfinals for the first time, and at times played to a very high level. However, Roland Garros semifinalist Monfils was able to produce quality tennis at the key moments to squeeze out the victory.

One break in each set was enough for both players. Monfils made a breakthrough in Andy’s first service game of the match, after Andy had held chances on the Frenchman’s serve, and Andy was unable to claw his way back into contention.

Changing things up with some largely successful net play, Andy’s persistence was rewarded early in the second set, as he broke to lead 3-1 as an under-pressure Monfils sent a forehand wide. Strong serving from Andy, and more fine volleying, closed out the set 6-3.

The players were inseparable for the most part in the deciding set, both taking good care of their service games and making few inroads on the other’s serve. It was always going to come down to one or two points, and it was Monfils who was on the winning end of them.

With Andy serving at 3-4, the Parisian found the mark on two glorious forehand passes to break Andy’s resolve and earn a 5-3 lead. Serving for the match he made no mistake, sealing victory on his first match point with an ace.

Monfils goes on to face Andy Murray in the quarterfinals.

Andy, who remains a strong contender for one of the final four berths at Tennis Masters Cup Shanghai, has two tournaments left to secure his place, staring with Lyon next week. Others around him in the ATP 2008 Race have also fallen early this week, including Nikolay Davydenko, Fernando Gonzalez, David Ferrer and Stanislas Wawrinka, which should help his cause.
    Lyon start 19 oktober

2e is:
    BNP Paribas Masters
    24 oktober

They gettin' grief
    pi_62451858

Dit vind ik de leukste , Snel even op m'n pc zetten ! Ken ze bij youtube, voor je het weet zijn ze weg.

ps. Toch wel triest dat ik het moet hebben van fragmenten uit de oude doos .
    Voorgevoel dat het binnen een jaartje echt over is met hem.

They gettin' grief
    pi_62465666
    quote:
    Voor het eerst in lange tijd stond Anna Kournikova (foto) deze week weer eens op de tennisbaan. De Russische ster dubbelde samen met Andy Roddick tijdens een evenement voor het goede doel dat georganiseerd werd door Elton John. Dit meldt het Het Laatste Nieuws. De twee wonnen hun wedstrijd tegen Billie Jean King en Martina Navratoliva en de avond bracht bijna 300.000 euro op voor de AIDS Foundation.

Roddick deed er vervolgens nog een schepje bovenop. De tennisser lastte nog snel een veilig in, waarbij hij aanbood om een uur privé-les te geven in ontbloot bovenlichaam. Toen hier ‘maar’ 8.000 euro voor geboden werd, zei hij dat hij dan wel volledig naakt zou gaan. Daar kwam uiteindelijk een bod van 11.000 euro op van een vrouw die daar niet lang over na hoefde te denken

They gettin' grief
    pi_62465984
    pi_62466117
    Zie je wel wim, tis echt !

They gettin' grief
    pi_62482170
    Deze had ik nog niet gezien. What the hell doet Roddick hier allemaal??

Australian Open - 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018 - - - - Wimbledon - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017 Roland Garros - 2009 US Open - 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    ----
    pi_62483512
    quote:
    Op zaterdag 18 oktober 2008 13:15 schreef TheGeneral het volgende:
    Deze had ik nog niet gezien. What the hell doet Roddick hier allemaal??

Hij spreekt heel langzaam

They gettin' grief
      Moderator / Redactie Sport zaterdag 18 oktober 2008 @ 15:03:45 #15
    92686 crew  borisz
    Keurmeester
    pi_62484120
    winnaar wielerprono 2007 :) Last.FM
    pi_62484253
    quote:
    Oudje, maar blijft ok
    Het arme schaap "bah"

They gettin' grief
    pi_62546942
    Vandaag om 16.00 uur tegen Mahut

They gettin' grief
    pi_62560124
    Mooie OP Kleinzusje .

Roddick wint in 2 sets van Mahut , 7/6 6/4.
    pi_62605037
    quote:
    Op dinsdag 21 oktober 2008 18:14 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:
    Mooie OP Kleinzusje .

Roddick wint in 2 sets van Mahut , 7/6 6/4.
    De held
    Vandaag tegen z'n dubbelmaatje

They gettin' grief
    pi_62610317
    7-6 7-6 langs Ginepri, 26 aces .
    sig verwijderd door FA
    pi_62613253
    tvp
    pi_62661247
    quote:
    Andy Roddick will not improve his ATP 2008 Race position this week after falling to Swede Robin Soderling 7-6(5), 7-6(5) in the Lyon quarterfinals Friday. The American, who is sixth in Race, will battle for one of three remaining places at the eight-man Tennis Masters Cup when he plays the BNP Paribas Masters in Paris next week. Paris is the final event of the regular season.

But two of the three Frenchmen in the Lyon semifinals continued to boost their Shanghai hopes Friday. Gilles Simon (pictured) moved into eighth spot in the ATP 2008 Race, 51 points clear of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who moved to 12th.

Because Roddick's 'best fifth' result of the 2008 season is 22 points (earned by reaching the Tokyo semifinals), the 11 points he earns in Lyon will not be one of his countable results of the year that make up his final Race points total. Had Roddick won the Lyon title and earned 45 Race points, then his Race total would have increased by 23 points (45 points less the 22 points from Tokyo that no longer would count in his total.)

Roddick has qualified for the past five Tennis Masters Cups, although he did not play in 2005 due to injury.

They gettin' grief
    pi_62812642
    pi_62812860
    Alex Pastoor:
    "Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
    Martin Verkerk:
    ''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
    pi_62817546
    quote:
    Roddick plaatst zich voor Masters Cup
    Door Tim (Tim86) op donderdag 30 oktober 2008 15:00
    Bron: Sportweek

They gettin' grief
    abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
    Forum Opties
    Forumhop:
    Hop naar: