quote:
Op maandag 3 november 2008 17:29 schreef scrub_nurse het volgende:

[..]

oooo stom! ja natuurlijk limoendraad

Maar dan nog, limoendraad gebruiken voor tv series
pi_62915063
quote:
Op maandag 3 november 2008 17:40 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:
Oh echt? Ik vind het altijd maar lastig te bepalen hoeveel tijd er tussen de afleveringen zitten. In de serie zeg maar.
Ik ook hoor. Maar volgens mij is tijd ook meer van ondergeschikt belang in de serie. Er wordt ook niet echt vaak naar verwezen ofzo, als in: "Een aantal dagen/weken/maanden later.....".
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 01:00:20 #203
9883 Marble
Was liever geaborteerd.
pi_62924724
quote:
'Grey's Anatomy' Discharges Dr. Hahn

Brace yourselves, Grey's Anatomy fans: The show has parted ways with a female doc who is blond, beautiful, outspoken – and not Katherine Heigl. It's Brooke Smith. As in Dr. Erica Hahn. As in one half of Callica, Grey's first-ever significant gay couple. And that's only part of the story. I'm told this was not Shonda Rhimes' decision but rather an order that came down from the network. (ABC declined to comment.) According to one Grey's source, the suits "had issues" with both the explicit direction Callica was taking (think: undiscovered country, south of the border, etc.) and, more importantly, with the Hahn character in general. Basically, they didn't like her and wanted her gone ASAP. But how soon? And what does this mean for Callica? Keep yourselves braced, because the shocks don't stop in the following Q&A with the sublime Ms. Smith. She deserves better treatment than this, and next go-round, here's hoping she gets it.

What the hell happened?!
I was very excited when they told me that Erica and Callie were going to have this relationship. And I really hoped we were going to show what happens when two women fall in love and that they were going to treat it like any heterosexual couple on TV. And so I was surprised and disappointed when they just suddenly told me that they couldn't write for my character anymore.

That's all they said?
Yes. Frankly, it was you that warned me this might happen on the red carpet back in July. You said [sometimes networks get cold feet] with gay relationships. And I was so naive. I'm like, "It's 2008." But I'm starting to realize that not everyone feels the way I do.

Did you get the feeling that the story was making people nervous?
No. At work I had no sense of it. And more fans seemed to like it than not. I don't think I'm ever going to know [why this really happened].

When did you find out?
I found out in mid-September soon after shooting the monologue that aired last week where Erica has the revelation that she's gay. They even came down and told me it was a great scene -- one of the best they ever shot on the show. So I was really, really shocked. I was floored when they told me [I was being let go]. It was the last thing I expected. In fact, when they told me I asked, "When is this happening?" And they said, "The [next episode] is your last," which is the one that airs this Thursday. So it was very sudden.

Wait a second - your last episode is this Thursday?
Yes.

How are you written out?
I'm not written out. My final scene is just me heading to my car. I honestly don't know what happens in the next episode. I heard not much. [Quick sidebar: This sheds new light on Mary McDonnell's arrival next week as a top cardiac doc.]

Who broke the news to you?
Shonda.

I'm hearing that this wasn't her decision, but rather ABC's.
You know, I have to tell you, I got that feeling. I don't know for sure, but it definitely seemed like [Shonda's] hands were tied. That was just my gut.

Did she seem upset?
She did seem upset. I wasn't having a very good week that week. I was like, "Oh, God, what is it with this business?!" And she said, "No, no, no. You are such a great actress. We love you." It seemed like some decision came down from above. It didn't feel like it was her.

What was Sara Ramirez's [Callie] reaction?
She was shocked. I'm the one who told her. It took her a few days to get back to me because she was surprised. It was surprising to everybody.

Were you happy with the direction the story line was taking?
You know, I was starting to get there, yeah. I was personally a little impatient with the gay panic, but it was more Callie's thing anyway. I think Dr. Hahn was sort of figuring it out.

What did you think about Callie going to Mark to get pointers on exploring the "undiscovered country"?
It was a little icky. If you're a women, don't you know how to please yourself? But they seemed to be okay with that one.

How are you doing with all this?
It's actually never happened to me before. I never had a moment where I thought I did something wrong. I was just really surprised. I just moved my entire family to L.A., so it was kind of like, "What?" But for some reason I feel like I'm fine. I feel like I'm going to be okay.
Wel terecht. Het was een belabberde verhaallijn en dito geacteerd. Dus opgeruimd staat netjes.
My mother was a drug addict. When she got pregnant, she took more drugs. She even tried to kill me inside her with a coat hanger, but I survived. I was born blind as a result, but my mother didn't care. She overdosed choking on her own vomit.
pi_62924822
Meh. Spoiler.
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 01:15:54 #205
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_62924958
Wel een erg domme reden overigens. Ik vond de verhaallijn wel geinig en Hahn vond ik vorige week zeer vermakelijk, maar om over zoiets gewoon een actrice eruit te schoppen vind ik ronduit belachelijk.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 01:18:39 #206
9883 Marble
Was liever geaborteerd.
pi_62924998
quote:
Op dinsdag 4 november 2008 01:15 schreef Fir3fly het volgende:
Wel een erg domme reden overigens. Ik vond de verhaallijn wel geinig en Hahn vond ik vorige week zeer vermakelijk, maar om over zoiets gewoon een actrice eruit te schoppen vind ik ronduit belachelijk.
Ach, we krijgen er president Roslin uit Battlestar Galactica voor terug dus Hahn is zo vergeten.

My mother was a drug addict. When she got pregnant, she took more drugs. She even tried to kill me inside her with a coat hanger, but I survived. I was born blind as a result, but my mother didn't care. She overdosed choking on her own vomit.
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 07:24:46 #207
131066 scrub_nurse
ik denk dat ik denk, denk ik..
pi_62926406
aah jammer hoor! stomme preutse amerikanen
pi_62929143
Jammer zeg dat ze eruit gaat!
Vond het een hele goede actrice en de verhaallijn met Callie was juist realistisch.
I found myself alone,
Alone above the raging sea
That stole the only boy I loved
And drowned him deep inside of me
pi_62929194
Ja bekrompen Amerika moet er weer een stokje voor steken. Bij ER kon het toch ook wel? Waarom hier niet?
pi_62930732
Tja, ik vond Hahn niet echt geweldig speciaal moet ik zeggen.
Maar om nou idd iemand om deze reden eruit te zetten is wat overdreven.
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 11:41:26 #211
79166 Qwea
#teampindakaas #viesdik
pi_62931081
quote:
Op dinsdag 4 november 2008 01:18 schreef Marble het volgende:

[..]

Ach, we krijgen er president Roslin uit Battlestar Galactica voor terug dus Hahn is zo vergeten.

[ afbeelding ]
hahn was lelijk, dit dit wijf nog meer

Idiote amerikanen
-||||-----||||- Iron and me, we're meant to be -||||-----||||-
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 12:16:50 #212
131066 scrub_nurse
ik denk dat ik denk, denk ik..
pi_62932062
o wacht joe van t cafe aan de overkant is ook homo!
pi_62932830
maar die zie je amper in beeld
jammer dat ze vertrekt
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 13:27:51 #214
144213 Adidah
Het was wraak
pi_62933932
Ik vond het toch niet zo een interessante verhaallijn. Het enige wat ik jammer vind, is de reden om de verhaallijn te schrappen. Verder ben ik een beetje moe van al die "excuus-homo's". Het lijkt wel of elke serie tegenwoordig een homopaar moet hebben.
pi_62934978
Wat ik raar vind is dat ze midden in een verhaal lijn zitten met haar en ze gewoon nooit meer terug komt.
Had haar dan laten overplaatsen ofzo, dit is wel erg afgekapt.
Screw them.
We're going home.
pi_62935221
Nou ja, we zullen zien hoe ze het gaan oplossen..
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 17:12:41 #217
79166 Qwea
#teampindakaas #viesdik
pi_62939595
quote:
Op dinsdag 4 november 2008 14:10 schreef CarOnline het volgende:
Wat ik raar vind is dat ze midden in een verhaal lijn zitten met haar en ze gewoon nooit meer terug komt.
Had haar dan laten overplaatsen ofzo, dit is wel erg afgekapt.
Ach ik vind het ook debiel dat burke weg moest omdat hij o mally homo oid zou hebben genoemd. Zet er dan andere sancties op
pi_62939990
Vond Hahn ook niet echt spektaculair, maar ook niet echt vervelend...
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 18:58:32 #219
88233 Steve
Still the best.
pi_62942031
Jammer, ik vond Hahn wel een toffe toevoeging.
En Callie gaat dan toch maar weer over naar de mannen neem ik aan...
"Atb is lief, groetjes Peri."
pi_62945138
quote:
Op dinsdag 4 november 2008 17:12 schreef Qwea het volgende:

[..]

Ach ik vind het ook debiel dat burke weg moest omdat hij o mally homo oid zou hebben genoemd. Zet er dan andere sancties op
Nou ja, afgezien van die ruzie was Washington in het algemeen een verschrikkelijke gast, heb ik begrepen. Dat bleek ook wel toen hij verkondigde dat zijn ontslag discriminatie was. Logisch ook, bij een show met een zwarte schrijfster, met twee andere zwarte acteurs .
  dinsdag 4 november 2008 @ 20:53:49 #221
46705 Kleffe_Dop
Sic Mundus Creatus Est
pi_62945870
quote:
Op dinsdag 4 november 2008 11:41 schreef Qwea het volgende:

[..]

hahn was lelijk, dit dit wijf nog meer

Idiote amerikanen

Mary McDonnell is een respectabel actrice met een Oscar nominatie voor haar rol in Dances With Wolves en Emmy Award nominatie als Eleanor Carter in ER (als moeder van John Carter).
Ook had ze een rol in Donnie Darko ( ) en Independence Day.
En de laatste jaren natuurlijk als President Roslin in Battlestar Galactica.

Die grey's anatomy promo shot ziet er wel slecht uit.

pi_62950489
Ojaaa first lady in 'Independance day'
Noot noot.
pi_62951307
Erica Hahn in Silence of the lambs Wist ik niet!

Noot noot.
  woensdag 5 november 2008 @ 17:24:51 #225
79166 Qwea
#teampindakaas #viesdik
pi_62975453
quote:
Op dinsdag 4 november 2008 20:53 schreef Kleffe_Dop het volgende:

[..]

Mary McDonnell is een respectabel actrice met een Oscar nominatie voor haar rol in Dances With Wolves en Emmy Award nominatie als Eleanor Carter in ER (als moeder van John Carter).
Ook had ze een rol in Donnie Darko ( ) en Independence Day.
En de laatste jaren natuurlijk als President Roslin in Battlestar Galactica.
Ja, dus? Ik vind het een ontzettend lelijk wijf.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')