abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 11 juni 2008 @ 11:06:37 #26
139330 TNA
For the stars that shine
pi_59299921
Voor de liefhebbers die al z.s.m. Oasis live willen horen, enigszins in de buurt: ze spelen 9 september in Londen.

Edit, klacht: Engelse hoofdsteden in Canada

[ Bericht 39% gewijzigd door TNA op 11-06-2008 12:49:13 ]
pi_59302499
Dat is London in Canada zeg maar
Hello, my name is Oliver
  woensdag 11 juni 2008 @ 12:48:36 #28
139330 TNA
For the stars that shine
pi_59302614
quote:
Op woensdag 11 juni 2008 12:44 schreef het_grobbekuiken het volgende:
Dat is London in Canada zeg maar
Liefhebbers kunnen er nog steeds heen, het is alleen wat verder vliegen dan ik dacht Goed punt
pi_59421704

Heeft m'n vriendin voor me besteld <3. Ik krijg hem helemaal ingelijst, hubba, hoe geil.
pi_59434637
quote:
Op maandag 16 juni 2008 00:35 schreef NoelGallagher het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Heeft m'n vriendin voor me besteld <3. Ik krijg hem helemaal ingelijst, hubba, hoe geil.
Dat is Liam he, dat je het ff weet.
pi_59435318
quote:
Op maandag 16 juni 2008 15:51 schreef MCH het volgende:

[..]

Dat is Liam he, dat je het ff weet.
Nee? Echt

Ja, ik weet het
  maandag 16 juni 2008 @ 23:04:36 #32
139330 TNA
For the stars that shine
pi_59447222
Oasis toert eind november in Mexico - ervan uitgaand dat dat niet weer een plaats is in fucking Canada

Kom maar op met die Europadata!
pi_59447995
quote:
Op maandag 16 juni 2008 23:04 schreef TNA het volgende:
Oasis toert eind november in Mexico - ervan uitgaand dat dat niet weer een plaats is in fucking Canada

Kom maar op met die Europadata!
Optyfen met die kutplaatsen . Ik wil Engelse data zien
  woensdag 25 juni 2008 @ 17:40:10 #34
139330 TNA
For the stars that shine
pi_59681431
Nieuws het over nieuwe album en de aankomende single!
quote:
‘The Shock Of The Lightning’ new single out September 29th

‘Dig Out Your Soul’ new album out October 6th

Oasis are set to return later this year with a new single and their seventh studio album. The single,‘The Shock Of The Lightning’ is released on September 29th and the album, ‘Dig Out Your Soul’ follows in October; it is the first new Oasis music since last year’s ‘Lord Don’t Slow Me Down’, taken from the on the road film of the same name. ‘Dig Out Your Soul’ sees Dave Sardy return to the producer’s chair following his work on their 2005 album, ‘Don’t Believe The Truth’. Recorded at Abbey Road and mixed in Los Angeles, all four members once again contribute tracks, but the recording marks a new approach for the band as described by the band’s principle songwriter, Noel:

“I wanted to write music that had a groove; not songs that followed that traditional pattern of verse, chorus and middle eight. I wanted a sound that was more hypnotic; more driving. Songs that would draw you in, in a different way. Songs that you would maybe have to connect to - to feel.”

The lead single is still unmistakably Oasis, a Noel penned song with Liam’s immediately familiar voice to the fore underlining their distinctive brand of finger in the socket rock ’n’ roll.

‘The Shock Of The Lightning’ may well represent the most recognisable Oasis song on the album but, again, the new approach on ‘Dig Out Your Soul’ was present on this lead track as Noel explains:

“If ‘The Shock Of The Lightning’ sounds instant and compelling to you, it’s because it was written dead fast. And recorded dead fast. ‘The Shock of The Lightning’ basically is the demo. And it has retained its energy. And there’s a lot to be said for that, I think. The first time you record something is always the best.”

‘Dig Out Your Soul’ will be the first album released on the band’s own Big Brother label worldwide.
En de nieuwste foto van de band:

pi_59772647
quote:
Op woensdag 25 juni 2008 17:40 schreef TNA het volgende:
Nieuws het over nieuwe album en de aankomende single!
[..]

En de nieuwste foto van de band:

[ afbeelding ]

Klinkt veelbelovend. Ik hoop op wat ''hardere'' nummers in de trent van Acquiesce of iets dergelijk.

''Dig out your soul'' coole titel, en vette foto.
  dinsdag 1 juli 2008 @ 12:12:52 #36
139330 TNA
For the stars that shine
pi_59815868
Noel Gallagher in het nieuwe Mojo Magazine: geplande optredens in de UK in november
pi_59815993
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 juli 2008 12:12 schreef TNA het volgende:
Noel Gallagher in het nieuwe Mojo Magazine: geplande optredens in de UK in november
O yeah!!
Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil.
pi_59830996
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 juli 2008 12:12 schreef TNA het volgende:
Yes. Meeting houden daar?

Edit: Lijkt me best raar, aangezien ze eerst in Canada/Amerika optreden, daarna zouden ze terug moeten naar Engeland, om vervolgens weer op te treden in Mexico in november.

[ Bericht 14% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 01-07-2008 23:33:51 ]
  donderdag 3 juli 2008 @ 23:34:31 #39
139330 TNA
For the stars that shine
pi_59878204
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 juli 2008 23:32 schreef NoelGallagher het volgende:

[..]

Yes. Meeting houden daar?

Edit: Lijkt me best raar, aangezien ze eerst in Canada/Amerika optreden, daarna zouden ze terug moeten naar Engeland, om vervolgens weer op te treden in Mexico in november.
Agreed, desalniettemin heeft Noel het gezegd. We'll see. Overigens niet in Mojo vermeld, my bad, maar in dit radiointerview. Misschien was 'ie dronken?

Hierbij de scans van het interview in Mojo, met de nodige informatie over het nieuwe album

Pagina 1, pagina 2, pagina 3 en pagina 4

Ten slotte nog een nieuwe foto van de band
  woensdag 9 juli 2008 @ 16:17:14 #40
32622 Elusive
Mad Fer It!!
pi_59998657
quote:
1.Bag It Up
2. The Turning
3. Waiting for the Rapture
4.The Shock of the Lightning
5. I'm Outta Time
6. (Get Off Your) High Horse Lady
7. Falling Down
8. To be Where There's Life
9. Ain't Got Nothin'
10. The Nature of Reality
11. Soldier On

Link : http://www.nrj.fr/music/news/0/oasis...um-109109.html

The french magazine says it's an excellent album, the best from Oasis.

After an absence of three years, the band from Manchester presents its seventh album. The English press has not lied by presenting the latest Oasis as an excellent album.

Dig Out Your Soul is a treasure trove of music and is undoubtedly the best studio album of the duo. Liam Gallagher said would compose songs out of the usual construction and moving towards a new sound. It's done!

The progression of pieces is very consistent. From the raw energy of the first titles to the more sophisticated pieces of the end, the auditor discovers new sounds by Oasis stages as if the group wanted to guide him throughout the hearing. The Gallagher brothers put aside their sound British pop music to focus on a sound much more rock,sometimes folk. And it's very heavy, especially the track (Get Off Your) High Horse Lady.

Never in excess, the rockers introduce arrangements of all kinds with the precision of a goldsmith. In addition, the battery holds a prominent place in pieces and provides real effectiveness in securities.

The fans like refractory find themselves on an album of great quality.
waar blijven de leaks nou potverdorie
pi_60000533
quote:
Op woensdag 9 juli 2008 16:17 schreef Elusive het volgende:

[..]

waar blijven de leaks nou potverdorie

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 09-07-2008 17:26:28 ]
pi_60037541

Alleen nog even ophangen .
pi_60038330
quote:
Edge 102 To Play A New Oasis Song This Friday
Bookie from 102.1 the Edge is playing a new Oasis song from the album 'Dig Out Your Soul' on his show this Friday. The show is on local time (Toronto, Canada) from 2-7pm, for people in the UK, that's 7pm - 12pm.

What Bookie said to various fans via emails, taken from various forums:

"I’m playing the track Falling Down around 5:00 pm on Friday. It’s not the single as you know, but a track to show the style of the LP. That’s all i know. Havn’t heard the record yet…CAN’T WAIT"

"I AM PLAYING AN ALBUM TRACK .."Falling Down"..not the first single..... This is just a treat./sneak peak"
Weet iemand een goed programma om dit op te nemen? Ik heb Freecorder, maar die doet het opeens niet meer bij mij
Hello, my name is Oliver
pi_60040831

Jippie.
pi_60041402
Mooi je Oasis rarities uitgestald zeg.
pi_60041861
En dat is nog maar een fractie ervan .
  vrijdag 11 juli 2008 @ 16:49:38 #47
139330 TNA
For the stars that shine
pi_60044620
quote:
Op vrijdag 11 juli 2008 14:06 schreef NoelGallagher het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Jippie.
Hoewel ik zelf groot fan ben zou ik niet zo snel Liam Gallagher levensgroot aan de muur hangen, maar het is wel een toffe foto
quote:
Op vrijdag 11 juli 2008 12:03 schreef het_grobbekuiken het volgende:

[..]

Weet iemand een goed programma om dit op te nemen? Ik heb Freecorder, maar die doet het opeens niet meer bij mij
Ik neem aan dat het nummer direct op YouTube/torrentsites verschijnt.
  vrijdag 11 juli 2008 @ 18:07:14 #48
32622 Elusive
Mad Fer It!!
pi_60046039
mooie foto!
hier is het nummer dat ze waarschijnlijk vanavond ook gaan spelen op die radiozender

lekker hoor
maar een beetje jammer dat de chemical brothers er behoorlijk veel doorheen hebben lopen "mixen"
quote:
a setting sun that blows my mind
is falling down on all that i've ever known
time to kiss the world goodbye
falling down on all that i've ever known
is all that i've ever known...

dream and scream... it makes no sound
calling out to all that i've ever known
here am i... lost and found
calling out to all
a setting sun
it blows my mind
time to kiss the world goodbye

we live a dying dayyyyyyy
if you know what i meaaaannn

a setting sun it blows my mind
now we'll kiss the world goodbye

[ Bericht 16% gewijzigd door Elusive op 11-07-2008 19:26:04 ]
pi_60143360
Jeuj, binnenkort een paar Oasis vinyls rijker .
pi_60143994
Tvp en ik denk dat ik het album maar meteen pre-order afgaande op de recensies
Music is no longer an expression of the soul or the work of an artist; it's a 'product' that is manufactured, packaged, catalogued, distributed, managed, regulated, and above all sold! http://xiph.org/about/
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')