abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_56328328
Tja, toevallig gisteren meldde elke krant dat het fonds leeg raakt (al eerder in de pers maar komt keer op keer boven drijven, ook al zo 'toevallig') en dan nu dit verhaal, strakke regie Clarrie! Nah, Madeleine in Chili? Geen punt, pakken we er gewoon bij, zo ver is dat niet, vliegtuig regelen en huppakee!

Nou runnen Oprah Winfrey en half met pensioen zijnde Barbara Walters geen nieuwsprogramma's dus kunnen de McCanns de prijs lekker opdrijven, want op Sky News: "A spokeswoman for Harpo Productions, which produces the Oprah Winfrey show in the US, said: "While we've been in contact with the McCann family representatives, we are in no way involved in a bidding war. "The Oprah Winfrey Show does not pay for news interviews."

Dus zoals de Daily Mail al schrijft zal het hier over gaan: "Mr Mitchell said the McCanns would only agree to a deal which would widen the search for their daughter. The couple, both doctors, also want to campaign for a better Europe-wide alert system for missing children, based on an American model." < Juistem, dat was en is ook nog steeds de bedoeling, inclusief de celeb-status. Vragen over de 'vermissing' van hun dochter en het onderzoek mogen ze niet beantwoorden, dat komt hen juist heel goed uit...

Tenslotte bestaan de contacten in de US al langer, Larry King (sprak met o.a. peetoom Jon Corner en broer John McCann, zus Philomena McCann) en nog een paar van die talk-shows en natuurlijk Vanity Fair van onlangs. "Mr McCann had not been paid by Vanity Fair and had requested donations to the fund in return for co-operation with future projects." Bron

Overigens waren de onderhandelingen met o.a. Ophra Winfrey al veel eerder aan de gang, September 29, 2007 The Times: "It was also reported that the couple, both 39, may speak out about their ordeal in a television interview. The McCanns have previously turned down requests for interviews with Oprah Winfrey and Larry King but are said to be considering a request from the veteran American broadcaster Barbara Walters for an interview to coincide with the launch of an £80,000 advertising campaign for the search for their daughter. The couple, who previously rejected interview requests saying that they did not want to be seen as celebrities, are now said to be furious that they cannot speak out because of Portuguese judicial secrecy laws. The law, however, prohibits them only from discussing evidence in the case."

Het publiek wordt gewoon gemasseerd, men heeft het al eerder gelezen en dan is kennelijk nu de tijd rijp, dan 'lijkt' het niet zo erg...

Ondertussen...

Madeleine's body is here. Contradicting all the sightings, the former superintendant of the South African police, Danie Krugel, confirms today that he has found the place where Madeleine McCann's body is hidden. The place would be a wasteland, covered with black bags full of garbage, along the rocks at only 900m from the appartment occupied by the McCanns. Danie Krugel has intervened in Praia de Luz in the month of july, before the coming of the British teams accompanied by sniffer dogs, that contributed to change the course of the enquiry. >>> The SaturdayStar Maar eerdere berichten duiden toch meer op een charlatan-gehalte van een man die z'n produkt wil verkopen, zie ook artikel van vorig jaar in de The Guardian.

Vers van de pers: "Madeleine Mccann is NOT in Chile" The Police in Chile have just ruled out this sighting. The man and his daughter are to held a press conference soon. Bron Bummer...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder: Blood in the flat and in the car confirmed 7-1-2008 The McCann Infantile Memory 7 min.48 (filmpje)
  zaterdag 26 januari 2008 @ 22:48:26 #277
798 voyeur
bemoeit zich
pi_56329694
Tsja, Suko, die Chileense engerd was een look a like van de man die vlakbij PDL woont en die de politie al kent, dus heel geloofwaardig was 'the sighting' toch al niet.

Vwb de talkshows is er maar een woord: shameless exploitation! (ok zijn er twee )
Here we are now, entertain us.
pi_56329737
Toch wel he...een documentaire: opzetje voor > The MADELEINE system????
quote:
LONDON (Reuters) - McCanns discuss new documentary The parents of Madeleine McCann missing in Portugal since May are holding talks with broadcasters about a second TV documentary on their daughter's disappearance, a spokesman for the couple said on Saturday. Kate and Gerry McCann, whose daughter Madeleine disappeared during a family holiday, hope the documentary will put pressure on European countries to adopt an alert system similar to one used in the United States to provide rapid notification to all states when a child goes missing.

The AMBER system, standing for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response, is named after Amber Hagerman, a Texas girl kidnapped and murdered in 1996. The McCanns are unhappy that, when the youngster went missing just before her fourth birthday in the resort of Praia da Luz, Spanish border officials were not informed by their Portuguese counterparts until 12 hours later.

"We've talked to a few broadcasters and one or two are minded to look at it," the McCann's spokesman Clarence Mitchell told Reuters of the documentary proposal. "We're not selling Kate and Gerry -- we're trying to produce something positive. "If Madeleine were never found and if some sort of legacy for her was a system which would mean that no other family was ever in this terrible position again, then at least some good would have come out of this."

Mitchell confirmed the McCanns had been approached to do interviews with U.S. broadcasters Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters, but the couple's status as formal suspects in Portugal prohibited them from taking part. >>> Reuters
Amber Renee Hagerman (November 25, 1986–January 17, 1996) was a young girl who became a victim of an abduction and murder. On January 13, 1996, she was riding her bicycle near her grandparents' home in Arlington, Texas, and was kidnapped soon thereafter. Meer op Wikipedia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder: Blood in the flat and in the car confirmed 7-1-2008 The McCann Infantile Memory 7 min.48 (filmpje)
pi_56330146
quote:
Op zaterdag 26 januari 2008 22:48 schreef voyeur het volgende:
Tsja, Suko, die Chileense engerd was een look a like van de man die vlakbij PDL woont en die de politie al kent, dus heel geloofwaardig was 'the sighting' toch al niet.

Vwb de talkshows is er maar een woord: shameless exploitation! (ok zijn er twee )
En zo volgen er nog vele engerds Voyeur, Clarrie kan nog een tijdje vooruit.... Als ze nou eens al die eerdere 'getuigen' eerder bij elkaar hadden gezet en dan een tekening hadden laten maken... maar ja. Jane Tanner had eerst Eggman voor ogen, toen Bundleman, zo jammer dat ze zijn gezicht niet had gezien zei ze nog, en nu is ze voor 80% zeker dat de recente schets de ontvoerder is...

Voor mij lijkt die schets echt op Kate McCann....

Reminder: Blood in the flat and in the car confirmed 7-1-2008 The McCann Infantile Memory < (filmpje)
  zaterdag 26 januari 2008 @ 23:17:27 #280
201498 Babyloniaa
wat zijn valse vlags?
pi_56330485
Because of my article on the Dutroux -Dossiers, I've been asked several times about Madelaine McCann case. A summary of my opinion is contained in an email reply from September 21:
http://www.pehi.eu/
"[I hardly followed the case, but] if I had to guess, the McCann's were smeared by the Portuguese police. One of the reasons I think that is because in other cases of child abuse (Belgian) where the parents have been implicated, the parents always tried to keep a low profile. That's exactly the opposite of the McCann's. Also, in the few instances that I followed the McCann case I noticed how the Portuguese police used cherry-picked excerpts from the mother's diary which, I thought, were unjustly meant to paint the mother as someone who wanted to get rid of her daughter. But like I said, I hardly followed the case. "
Kennis is macht, onwetendheid is gevaarlijk..
  zondag 27 januari 2008 @ 01:08:42 #281
798 voyeur
bemoeit zich
pi_56332420
Wie de zaak 'hardly followed' is niet echt een solide bron van informatie.
Here we are now, entertain us.
pi_56336939
quote:
Op zondag 27 januari 2008 01:08 schreef voyeur het volgende:
Wie de zaak 'hardly followed' is niet echt een solide bron van informatie.
Het is dan ook geen informatie maar een opinie van iemand die enigszins bekend is met de materie 'verdwenen kind', en dit is dus een 'snelle impressie' van iemand die nog niet zo verdwaald is dat die van louter bomen het bos niet meer ziet
pleased to meet you
pi_56338423
Anyway, Gail Cooper dacht de verdachte te hebben herkend....

2008-01-27 Correio da Manhã
Altura: Man from Algarve identified as the photo-fit
I don't even know where Luz is
Bron
quote:
Joaquim José Nóia Agostinho, 43 years old, unemployed and living for many years of an invalidity pension, swears he never left his town Altura, Castro Marim. Nevertheless in the last two days he has been the protagonist of several episodes, all because two British, on holiday in that beach think they recognized him as the man shown in photo-fit of a suspect of the abduction of the small Madeleine in Praia da Luz

The CM knows that Gail Cooper, the British tourist who gave her testimony from which the sketch of the latest photo-fit was made, saw yesterday a photo of Joaquim. She said to be convinced that he is the man she described.

Asked yesterday by the CM, in the bar he usually attends in Altura, Joaquim said he has no relation to the case and that he was not sought by the PJ. "And they say that I am the crazy one. I don't even know where Faro is, let alone Praia da Luz. "

The man, a cockle picker, says that he does not understand what the "two weird" guys that chased him and took his photo wanted.

FRIENDS AMUSE THEMSELVES

The friends can not bear the laughter. João Samúdio, owner of the snack bar Alia, where Joaquim Nóia passes the free time, was suspicious when he saw two individuals,with an English newspaper under the arm around his establishment.

"They showed a photo of Quim and asked if we knew him." He couldn't stop laughing when he realized that they accused his friend of being the man of the photo-fit. "If Quim never left this place in his life, how could he have kidnapped a child 150 kilometres away," asks João Samúdio.

THE BRITISHWOMEN GAVE THE ALERT

Pauline Douglas, pensioner of 73 years old, a native of Manchester, triggered the alert.

"Last Sunday, I was walking in the sidewalk by the beach, when I realised that a man followed me,"she told the CM yesterday.She says that she saw the individual trying to talk "with two children" and that he went away when the adults arrived. Tuesday when I was reading a British newspaper I saw the photo-fit. "It seemed the same man," she guarantees. A couple, who already left the hotel, told her that they had seen the same man. "One of my friends phoned to the Portuguese police and to an English newspaper," says Pauline. Confronted yesterday with a photo of Joaquim, the Britishwoman confessed that the man in the beach "seemed to have a longer face."
Uitgebreid exclusief in News of the World, inclusief met foto's...waar was Metodo 3, when you need them there are'nt there, oh nee, News of the World heeft vrouwtje Cooper gekocht, het is niet eens lachwekkend meer maar ronduit zielig...

Reminder: Blood in the flat and in the car confirmed 7-1-2008 The McCann Infantile Memory < (filmpje)
pi_56339691

[i]"you left me standing here, a long long time ago"[/i]
  zondag 27 januari 2008 @ 15:05:17 #285
145755 kahaarin
You are my sunshine......
pi_56340830
quote:
Op zondag 27 januari 2008 14:14 schreef milagro het volgende:
[ afbeelding ][ afbeelding ]
[ afbeelding ][ afbeelding ]

Het is Johnny Depp! Zeker weten, opgelost, slotje!

Het is natuurlijk diep triest dat ondertussen de hele saga verkocht dreigt te worden aan de meest biedende, zogenaamd om het Maddyfund van failliesement te redden, het kindje draait zich om in haar ongemerkte graf.
Want lets face it, daar komt het wel op neer, en de hoofdverdachten spelen de vermoorde onschuld en laten zich alle aandacht aanleunen.
Te erg voor woorden, ik durf er mijn hand niet voor in het vuur te steken dat haar ouders de moordenaars zijn, hebben ze het gefaciliteerd door hun grenzeloze onachtzaamheid? Ja. Tevens denk ik voor mezelf dat ze er wel degelijk meer van weten, maar dat is mijn gevoel, vooral gevoed door die DNA resultaten in de scenic.
Snappen jullie die aanhoudende stilte en het gebrek aan actie van de Portugese politie?
Ik ben heel bang dat de Britten het onderzoek frustreren en dat deze zaak heel langzaam maar zeker uit de media zal verdwijnen, dat er zoveel sprookjes over vermeende daders en getuigen worden gepresenteerd dat niemand er meer een touw aan vast kan knopen en mensen Maddy moe gaan worden.
Dat kan natuurlijk ook een van de tactieken van de marketing machine zijn, mensen doodgooien met informatie zodat niemand meer snapt hoe het staat met het onderzoek en de aandacht langzaam maar zeker verslapt bij gebrek aan echt nieuws en overvloed aan fantasietjes, verhaaltjes en botte leugens van getuigen die te stomn zijn om voor de duvel te dansen.
Waar heeft het arme kind dit in vredesnaam aan verdiend, hoe kan het dat totale onbekenden zo maar opgespeurd worden terwijl Maddy onvindbaar blijft, dat kan toch eigenlijk gewoon niet?
Wat is er zo belangrijk of gevaarlijk aan deze zaak dat alles onder het vloerkleed moet, welke belangen zijn er mee gediend om het zo op te blazen en tegelijkertijd zo in het donker te houden?
Belangrijker nog, wie heeft er belang bij om dat te doen? Kate en Gerry zijn in mijn ogen niet belangrijk of machtig genoeg om dit allemaal zelf te bekokstoven, waarom worden ze dan zo beschermd? Wat word er eigenlijk onder het kleed geveegd, grof gezegd er verdwijnen wel vaker kinderen, waarom is er bij deze zaak zo'n circus opgetrommeld en zo veel in het geweer gekomen?
Hoe langer ik er over nadenk hoe meer ik tot de conclusie kom dat er meer achter zit dan wij met zijn allen kunnen bedenken, ik weet niet wat voor een belangen er in het spel zijn maar als alles uit komt denk ik dat er een beerput losgetrokken wordt die je tot aan hier kunt ruiken.
be nice or go away
pi_56350622
quote:
Op zondag 27 januari 2008 15:05 schreef kahaarin het volgende:

[..]

Het is Johnny Depp! Zeker weten, opgelost, slotje!

>knip<
Goede post verder Kahaarin! Een aantal punten die je aanhaald herken ik zeker, iets wat ik ook eerder opperde. Wat de Portugezen betreft die hebben de benodigde papieren allang al opgestuurd naar Eurojust, maar of de Home Office in de UK al is gecontacteerd? (Eurojust: "Its role is to help European investigators and prosecutors exchange requests for information and assistance in cases of serious crime involving more than one country." Bron) Die bescherming van de McCanns neemt genante vormen aan, vanaf het begin al aan de orde. Menig Britse burger in het buitenland met ernstige moeilijkheden moet nog steeds deze voorrangspositie krijgen, dit is naar mijn weten nog nooit vertoond. Dus je zou haast wel moeten vermoeden dat er meer achter steekt dan de meer dan gemiddelde bescherming als je arts bent. Wát is er te verbergen dat alle mogelijke middelen worden aangegrepen de McCanns in een gunstig daglicht te zetten door vrijwel de gehele Britse pers? True, Gerry McCann heeft vrienden op hoge posities waaronder de broer van PM Gordon Brown, Andrew, verhaaltje, iets wat ik al eerder heb gepost maar dan nu qua variatie uit een andere bron: Gordon Brown's Reason for Helping Gerry McCann
quote:
Much has been made of the McCanns government links, and this being the reason for the apparant government cover up surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. The usual suspects have been rolled out: the freemasons, illuminati, etc. The link is far more simple. Gordon Brown is the prime minister and therefore the man making decisions and signing the cheques. His brother, Andrew, is the press officer for EDF energy which operates nuclear power stations. "In November 2005, EFD's Chief Executive, Vincent de Rivaz, told a parliamentary committee that new nuclear power stations could be built within ten years if planning and licensing laws are relaxed." Gerry McCann is a medical advisor to COMARE, a governemnt committee which monitors radiation in the enviroment. It's a win, win, win situation. Except of course for those who end up living next door to a nuclear waste depot. But not to worry because Yvette Cooper is the housing minister, and her father, Tony, is a board member of the Nuclear Decommisioning Authority. Yvette Cooper also happens to be married to Gordon's political chum, Ed Balls. So all Gerry needs to do to repay Gordon, for getting a case of potential infanticide dropped, is vote through the relaxation of the laws surrounding the operation and commisioning of nuclear power stations. Then Gordon signs the cheques, and his brother gets a bonus for his successful lobbying. Gordon gets paid later in the form of a nice little pension for doing a couple of days work as a director. Nope there is no corruption in British public life. If you don't believe Gordon is pulling political strings, how come that Goncalo Amaral kept his job after allegedly beating a confession out of a woman, but gets moved aside for speaking to the press? Bron
Overigens is die vermaledijde Concalo Amamral weer op z'n post: "Lazy Goncalo Amaral - fired from the investigation after the Sunday Mirror exposed his long, boozy lunches - has held a string of meetings with new chief detective Paulo Rebelo. The move will be a massive blow to parents Kate and Gerry. 20 jan Daily Mirror En rijke stinkerd Richard Branson wil toch iets met Nuclear Energy gaan doen dus banden met Gerry en vrienden zijn zeer belangrijk. En ik blijf het ook maar zeggen, als ze echt onschuldig zijn (al tig keer roept Clarence Mittchell, they have nothing to hide) waarom worden er dan geen vragen beantwoord, vlucht je het land uit, schakel je de beste/dure advocaten in, praat je over je vermiste kind alsof het een ding is, Daily Express: 'FIND THE BODY AND PROVE WE KILLED HER.' Wat mankeert er aan her of Madelene's body???Meer quotes van Gerry zijn hier te vinden. En Kate McCann: "I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth." Onbegrijpelijk...of misschien toch wel, als ze wat te verbergen hebben.

Maar laten we PR-manneke Clarence Mittchel niet vergeten, hij schijnt al op 3 mei in Praia de Luz te zijn geweest. Een man met veeeeeel contacten in politiek/zakelijk Engeland, spindoctor en voorheen o.a. BBC-journalist > Profiel. Kent/weet van alles en iedereen, heeft daardoor best veel in de melk te brokkelen, je kan maar beter vriendjes óók met hem zijn....En die Tapas 7? Dat hangt ook al van belangen aan elkaar, vanaf het begin, waarom is het nog steeds een pact of silence < behalve dat ze na enige tijd niets meer mochen zeggen, oja?Jane Tanner mocht anders voluit in de BBC-docu Panorama over de ontvoering beppen...wel is het zo dat Gerry McCann zichzelf heeft aangewezen als woordvoerder van de Tapas 7, ik denk dat Gerry meer de reden is van de 'stilte.'

pi_56350935
En verder is het vandaag (alweer) propaganda-dag. Gepikt van 24 Horas 26/01/08 translation van dit forum, staat nog meer op, zelf lezen:

AUTHORITIES GO BACK TO QUESTIONING POTENTIAL SUSPECTS
quote:
PJ re-opens the abduction lead

The detectives are now following two leads: accidental death or abduction. Attorney Magalhães e Menezes has his hands tied and, without a corpse, it will be difficult to charge the McCanns

Text by Carlos Tomás

No certainties. The PJ has gone back to considering the possibility that Madeleine McCann was indeed the victim of abduction. The investigators have re-questioned various witnesses in the case, but the team, headed by the PJ coordinator Paulo Rebelo, maintains two lines of investigation open: accidental death and abduction. With less than one month to bring charges, the Portimão attorney, Magalhães e Menezes has nothing definite to go on. According to judiciary sources contacted by 24 Horas, it will be difficult to bring charges against the McCanns.

“There are two possibilities being looked at: kidnap or accidental death. We have followed these two lines of investigation, though everything points to a possible accidental death in the apartment and subsequent concealment of the body involving the parents and third parties. But the possibility of abduction is being reconsidered. The Public Prosecutor’s Office cannot ignore any possibility. There is no concrete evidence to charge the current official suspects in the case and, accordingly, no lead can be abandoned”, a judiciary source involved in the case informed 24 Horas.

The same source has revealed that the police have re-questioned several persons who had already been interviewed early on in the investigation, which officially began on 14 May 2007, the day on which Robert Murat, an official translator for the Lagos court and resident only 100 metres from the apartment Maddie was sleeping in, was named an “arguido” (official suspect), and was considered to have hidden the child’s body.

“The PJ was focusing on a line of investigation that pointed clearly to the accidental death of the child and subsequent concealing of the body. However, the results from the laboratory in Birmingham, which specialises in DNA tests, have cast doubts on this line and the other lead has been re-opened. But the former theory remains the most credible one”, said a source at the Portimão court.

Gonçalo Amaral, who was initially in charge of the investigation, is now made to look like the baddie. “He committed himself totally to the theory that Maddie’s parents were responsible, through negligence, for her death and for concealing her body. Now the other line of investigation has been re-opened. This is a difficult situation. Being the very experienced professional that he is, he would hardly commit to something unless it was credible”, one of the investigators involved in the initial investigation, who wished to remain anonymous, revealed."
De Portugees Joaohonesto (ook op the3arguidos.net) weet enige nuance in het artikel aan te brengen:
quote:
"This has been quite common in 24horas for the last few months, they spin their stories favourably to the McCann side so that they can be picked up by the British media, who then get rid of all the "ifs" and "buts" and makes it look like defintive statements.

For instance, in the original article the source says that "everything points to a possible accidental death in the apartment and subsequent concealment of the body involving the parents and third parties" — and, well, if EVERYTHING points to the McCanns as suspects, how can there be still something else pointing to an abduction?

Besides, what the British media are not quoting from 24horas is the part in a companion report where they say that British authorities are "stalling" the answer to the Portuguese rogatory letters asking for new questionings.

The 24horas source also says that without a body it's difficult to make credible charges, but for me this expresses only Team McCanns wishes. The PJ, rightly or wrongly, took Gerry's "Find the body and prove we killed her" challenge as indicating that Maddie will never be found, and so concentrated their investigation in trying to prove the crime in other ways, supported by Portuguese jurisprudence on the matter (the Joana and Padre Frederico cases, in which the bodies of the children killed were never found). There's also of course the crime of child abandonment, and there's no need to find proof for that because the McCanns confessed it to the PJ, in fact, as Paulo Cristóvão said, this crime is their alibi against more serious charges."
The People: EXCLUSIVE: MCCANNS ARE 'TOTALLY INNOCENT'
The Mirror: Boost for McCann's as police say she was taken

Maar ook:
Daily Express: MCCANNS: MURAT NOT KIDNAPPER "One theory is that Murat – going through an expensive divorce – may have been paid by a paedophile gang to select a child."

maandag 28 januari 2008 @ 11:17:21 #288
145755 kahaarin
pi_56358148
@Suko, dus als je goede contacten hebt en veel 'hoge' vriendjes dan word je niet aangeklaagd ook al zijn er DNA bewijzen tegen je, mooie boel.
quote:
DRIFTER MATCHES NEW MADELEINE SUSPECT

INVESTIGATORS want to quiz a Portuguese drifter suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Detectives working for the youngster’s parents are to question Joaquim Agostinho, 42, in the resort of Altura.

Jobless Agostinho bears a striking resemblance to an FBI artist’s drawing of a suspect seen lurking in Praia da Luz days before Madeleine disappeared.

Witness Gail Cooper, 50, yesterday insisted he was “the spitting image” of the man she saw.

It comes as a new kidnap alert was sparked 90 miles away in Altura after two British tourists were stalked by a prowler seen targeting children on the beach.

Algarve police launched an investigation after five worried holidaymakers raised the alarm, saying the stalker looked like the man in the artist’s impression.

The sketches, ordered by Kate and Gerry McCann, are based on Mrs Cooper’s description.

After being shown Mr Agostinho’s photograph, Mrs Cooper, from Newark, Notts, said: “He’s the image of the man I saw three times at the resort where Madeleine vanished.”

Mr Agostinho, who lives in Altura, said yesterday: “I did not kill Madeleine and I’ve never been to Praia da Luz. I cannot even drive.” Altura is close to the Spanish border and detectives from Metodo 3 – the agency working for the McCanns – were last night travelling there from their headquarters in Barcelona.

A source close to Metodo 3 said: “We are moving our people to speak with this man ASAP.”

Last week, Portuguese detectives were called to Altura after Hampshire Police were alerted to a spate of reports in the town.

Two women told their tour operator First Choice the man who followed them was “identical” to the McCann sketch.

A third British woman said she saw the same man approach two children on the beach and said one of the boys seemed upset and was shaking his head at him.

Moments later, the mother of the two boys, aged four and five, raced out of a nearby villa. She screamed at the children before scooping them up and rushing away from the man.

Portuguese police are convinced heart consultant Gerry and GP Kate, both 39, are responsible for their daughter’s accidental death.

The couple were named official suspects last September.

The latest potential sighting of Madeleine came in Chile, where a young girl was spotted with a man who looked like Mrs Cooper’s sketch.

Detectives were called but the girl was American Haylee Dreyer, six, on holiday in Vicuna with her grandparents.
Goh, een zwerver, die niet kan autorijden en nog nooit in PDL is geweest, die is echt een zinnige verdachte.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/32934
be nice or go away
pi_56358597
het is sowieso idioot dat ze 'suspects' genoemd worden... ze zijn gezien in de PDL en/of ze lijken ietwat op de schets van de (mogelijk) geziene man, ze zien er shabby uit, dat is het enige wat vaststaat.

je zou hooguit ze getuigen kunnen noemen, omdat ze in de omgeving gezien (zouden) zijn op het moment dat Maddie ontvoerd zou zijn , dat laatste is niet eens zeker.

die mensen worden met naam en toenaam en foto in de krant gepleurd en krijgen meteen het etiket verdachte.

nu zullen bepaalde muisjes piepen dat de ouders dat lot ook ten deel valt, maar de ouders zoeken zelf de publiciteit steeds op, bellen de media zelf op om ze te vertellen dat ze PDL gaan verlaten "dus ms een leuk fotomomentje, heren?" onder het mom van Maddie onder de aandacht houden en verder zijn er meer dan een hand vol redenen, sterke aanwijzingen om de ouders als mogelijke verdachten te zien, waaronder dus hun volhardend weigeren die 40 vragen te beantwoorden, om er maar 1 uit te pikken.
er zitten giga gaten in hun verhaal, dat van de ouders én de overige Tapas kliek, iets waar de gehele kliek zelf zich niet toe geroepen voelt die gaten te vullen.
pi_56360107
quote:
Op maandag 28 januari 2008 11:38 schreef milagro het volgende:
het is sowieso idioot dat ze 'suspects' genoemd worden... ze zijn gezien in de PDL en/of ze lijken ietwat op de schets van de (mogelijk) geziene man, ze zien er shabby uit, dat is het enige wat vaststaat.

je zou hooguit ze getuigen kunnen noemen, omdat ze in de omgeving gezien (zouden) zijn op het moment dat Maddie ontvoerd zou zijn , dat laatste is niet eens zeker.

die mensen worden met naam en toenaam en foto in de krant gepleurd en krijgen meteen het etiket verdachte.

nu zullen bepaalde muisjes piepen dat de ouders dat lot ook ten deel valt,
piep
quote:
maar de ouders zoeken zelf de publiciteit steeds op, bellen de media zelf op om ze te vertellen dat ze PDL gaan verlaten "dus ms een leuk fotomomentje, heren?"
Hoe kom jij aan het idee dat ze zelf de media opzoeken .. in dat geval zou je toch lezen : Kate McCann heeft contact gezocht met Harpo-industries ipv al die speculaties over wat ze misschien gaan doen ..
of bedoel je in het verleden, toen ze nog geen stap konden zetten zonder een kudde pers op hun hielen ?
Dat ze toen niemand hoefden te bellen ligt mi nogal voor de hand ..
quote:
.. en verder zijn er meer dan een hand vol redenen, sterke aanwijzingen om de ouders als mogelijke verdachten te zien, waaronder dus hun volhardend weigeren die 40 vragen te beantwoorden, om er maar 1 uit te pikken.
Sterke aanwijzingen ? Een hond die iets heeft geroken en een miniem spoortje bloed dat hoogstwaarschijnlijk/misschien van Maddie is ?
En er wordt dan wild gespeculeerd over die '40' vragen terwijl niemand weet hoeveel vragen het zijn en waar ze over gingen .. wat wel bekend is is dat zij pas weigerden om verdere vragen te beantwoorden nadat de politie weigerde hun op de hoogte te houden van de ontwikkelingen waarop hun, als zijnde arguidos, wel recht op hadden
quote:
er zitten giga gaten in hun verhaal, dat van de ouders én de overige Tapas kliek, iets waar de gehele kliek zelf zich niet toe geroepen voelt die gaten te vullen.
Jeetje, doe je nou expres zo dom ? Ze mogen niets zeggen, zwijgplicht, remember ?
pleased to meet you
  maandag 28 januari 2008 @ 13:04:05 #291
145755 kahaarin
pi_56360370
quote:
[quote]Op maandag 28 januari 2008 12:50 schreef moussie het volgende:

Hoe kom jij aan het idee dat ze zelf de media opzoeken .. in dat geval zou je toch lezen : Kate McCann heeft contact gezocht met Harpo-industries ipv al die speculaties over wat ze misschien gaan doen ..
of bedoel je in het verleden, toen ze nog geen stap konden zetten zonder een kudde pers op hun hielen ?
Dat ze toen niemand hoefden te bellen ligt mi nogal voor de hand ..
Kate die de ouders van het vermiste Spaanse meisje belt had niet in de pers gehoeven als ze er zelf geen melding van hadden gemaakt bijvoorbeeld.
quote:
Sterke aanwijzingen ? Een hond die iets heeft geroken en een miniem spoortje bloed dat hoogstwaarschijnlijk/misschien van Maddie is ?
En er wordt dan wild gespeculeerd over die '40' vragen terwijl niemand weet hoeveel vragen het zijn en waar ze over gingen .. wat wel bekend is is dat zij pas weigerden om verdere vragen te beantwoorden nadat de politie weigerde hun op de hoogte te houden van de ontwikkelingen waarop hun, als zijnde arguidos, wel recht op hadden
Blood in the flat and in the car confirmed

The final result of the tests that arrived recently from England do not leave any doubts to the researcher of the Criminal Police. The blood found in the McCanns car is from Madeline as well as the vestiges detected in the house rented by the British and from where the three years old child disappeared without a trace.

Exclusive Correio da Manhã
2008-01-7
quote:
Jeetje, doe je nou expres zo dom ? Ze mogen niets zeggen, zwijgplicht, remember ?
Die zwijgplicht is van meet af aan al een lachertje geweest, de politie heeft bewust gelekt en er zijn ik weet niet wat voor verhalen in de pers gekomen die technisch gezien daaronder vallen, nee het lijkt er op dat er veel gaten zitten in het verhaal van de McCanns, die zwijgplicht is voor hen alleen maar mooi meegenomen in mijn ogen.
be nice or go away
pi_56360909
ja, die fotosessie met hun kids amper 2 dagen terug in de UK was natuurlijk ook niet zelf geregeld, dat overkwam ze allemaal

al die overduidelijke geposeerde treurfoto's aan het strand, rond het hotel , met Kate heel suggestief de Cuddle Cat half uit haar tas gestoken, kijk mij eens de knuffel van mijn vermiste kind meesleuren overal naar toe....dat ze de geurtjes eraf gewassen heeft , na die 3e mei, ach, da's toch logisch, je gaat toch niet rondlopen met een smerige knuffel van je ms wel nooit meer terugkomende kind?

het feit dat ze eerst Sky News bellen en dan pas alarm slaan, zodat de vermissing meteen ALLE kranten haalde en zo allerlei info naar buiten kwam die ms wel beter niet voor een ieder bekend zou moeten zijn zo snel, daderinfo en zo.

hun vertrek uit PDL, zelf kontakt opgenomen met de pers, anders hadden ze wel gemeld dat ze een tripje naar een ander dorpje in de omgeving gingen maken, om flyers te verspreiden of zo.. de camera's kun je ms lastig ontwijken, het verhaal wel... iets wat ze in hun eigen voordeel prima lukt.

de fansite van de McCa...uh Madeleine, waar vooral over Gerry & Co's voortkabbelende leven wordt verhaald, we hebben lekker gejogd, we hebben lekker gegeten, we hebben lekker dit en we hebben lekker dat, en oh ja ook nog even lekker gehuild natuurlijk.

de interviews, de zowat op touw staande film/bioek/talkshows.... allemaal natuurlijk om Maddie onder de aandacht te houden... alsof dát nog nodig is, het voegt niets toe, het zorgt er enkel maar voor, mocht ze nog (of langer) in leven zijn (geweest) dan men denkt, dat de dader haar alsnog vermoordt...

wat je ziet vooral is de ouders, de ouders, de ouders, de ouders, iedereen neemt allang aan dat Maddie dood is, weg, ws ook niet meer gevonden gaat worden.

steelt 1 willekeurig item voor een paar dagen, hooguit 2, de show in de media, dan kun je je klok erop gelijk zetten dat er weer nieuws uit het McCann kamp komt.

het is verdomme alsof God's eigen kind verdwenen is, en wij het niet mogen wagen dat kind ooit te vergeten.
we zijn de ouders niet, we vergeten, zoals al die duizenden en duizenden andere kinderen vergeten zijn, daar helpt geen enkele publiciteitscampagne aan... lezen of horen we later ooit nog eens de naam Maddie, dan denken we "oh ja, dat was wat, hè" net als met JonBenet... maar dat is het dan, als buitenstaanders.

de ouders lijken verslaafd aan openbaar slachtofferschap, lijden via de media..
dat het verdriet nooit over gaat, nee, uiteraard niet, beyond never , je kind verliezen, maar zoals dit stel zichzelf een VIP cq celeb status lijkt aan te willen meten, ik weet niet, hoor, dubieus op zijn minst, net als het achterlaten van DRIE kinderen onder de VIER omdat je zo effe lekker wil doorhalen in de toffe tapasbar met je toffe vrienden in je toffe korte broek met je toffe suntan... want om aandacht zeurende kids tijdens je toffe vakantie in dat toffe resort waar je verdomme tof veel geld voor hebt neergeteld, dat is niet tof, dus, iemand nog een olijfje?
  maandag 28 januari 2008 @ 14:37:38 #293
203548 abondance
The power of attraction
pi_56362314
Ik vertrouw de media helemaal niet in dat soort dingen.
Ze verdienen eraan en helaas filteren ze zowiezo van alles wat het establishement niet graag heeft en geven ze juist veel aandacht aan wat bedrog is maar de publieke opinie moet vorm geven.

Kijk hier maar wat de grootse mediamagnaat van de wereld daarvan zei deze week in een forum. Hij geeft met moeite toe dat hij in de Irak oorlog vooral de Bush strategie gesteund heeft. Dat is dramatisch voor de burgers die daardoor maar halve informatie kregen en die vertrouwen op objectieve berichtgeving uit de kranten.. Ze hebben dus alle andere geluiden geweerd in de pers; Dat betekent het. Dat is manipulatie van de massa.

Dus is het mi niet onmogelijk dat het een bedoeling heeft om met the case 'maddy' zoveel in de kranten te komen. De pers is niet onafhankelijk.
Het kan een manier zijn om de aandacht af te leiden, om een dader in te dekken. Die piste moet ook bewandeld worden. Het is nl al veel voor gekomen.

In Belgie is er toch een enorme doofpot operatie geweest met al die ontvoerde kinderen; Denk maar niet dat er iets is opgelost; Heel erg voor de ouders. Ze hebben gewoon de goed werkende rechter die oplossingen had van zijn werk afgehaald en een nietsnut in de plaats gezet. Het is duidelijk vanuit hoge geplaatste mensen met veel macht dat deze misdaden beschermd worden. En dat fenomeen zie je wereldwijd. Er zijn grote casen in Amerika en Australie. Telkens wil men ontkennen dat er een netwerk achter zit.

Dutroux is altijd blijven beweren dat hij voor een netwerk werkte. Stapels dosiers zijn zogezegd gepikt uit een auto....van de politie....
Bedankt voor deze link die is hot !!!! Gelukkig zijn er nog moedige mensen...
http://www.pehi.eu/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7334416091726596075
Gewone mensen willen geen oorlog en laten zich misleiden door degene die er geld aan verdienen.
  maandag 28 januari 2008 @ 15:03:32 #294
145755 kahaarin
pi_56362865
quote:
Op maandag 28 januari 2008 14:37 schreef abondance het volgende:
Ik vertrouw de media helemaal niet in dat soort dingen.
Ze verdienen eraan en helaas filteren ze zowiezo van alles wat het establishement niet graag heeft en geven ze juist veel aandacht aan wat bedrog is maar de publieke opinie moet vorm geven.
Allereerst welkom, nog niet eerder gezien geloof ik.

Dat klopt, het is net of het niet uit mag komen wat er precies is gebeurt, er worden continu rookgordijnen opgeworpen.
quote:
Kijk hier maar wat de grootse mediamagnaat van de wereld daarvan zei deze week in een forum. Hij geeft met moeite toe dat hij in de Irak oorlog vooral de Bush strategie gesteund heeft. Dat is dramatisch voor de burgers die daardoor maar halve informatie kregen en die vertrouwen op objectieve berichtgeving uit de kranten.. Ze hebben dus alle andere geluiden geweerd in de pers; Dat betekent het. Dat is manipulatie van de massa.
Dat is nog erger, noem het maar gewoon propaganda en cencuur, precies wat er aan de hand lijkt in het Maddy verhaal, de DNA resultaten worden doodgezwegen maar een sighting in Chili, wat een ander meisje was maar goed, wordt in alle kranten de headline.
quote:
Dus is het mi niet onmogelijk dat het een bedoeling heeft om met the case 'maddy' zoveel in de kranten te komen. De pers is niet onafhankelijk.
Het kan een manier zijn om de aandacht af te leiden, om een dader in te dekken. Die piste moet ook bewandeld worden. Het is nl al veel voor gekomen.
Misschien niet zozeer een dader indekken als wel de ouders beschermen, soms is de aanval de beste verdediging.
quote:
In Belgie is er toch een enorme doofpot operatie geweest met al die ontvoerde kinderen; Denk maar niet dat er iets is opgelost; Heel erg voor de ouders. Ze hebben gewoon de goed werkende rechter die oplossingen had van zijn werk afgehaald en een nietsnut in de plaats gezet. Het is duidelijk vanuit hoge geplaatste mensen met veel macht dat deze misdaden beschermd worden. En dat fenomeen zie je wereldwijd. Er zijn grote casen in Amerika en Australie. Telkens wil men ontkennen dat er een netwerk achter zit.
Dat was toch om "gezondheidsredenen"?
Daar heb ik altijd vermoed dat er een paar kopstukken zelf de handjes niet schoon hadden.
quote:
Dutroux is altijd blijven beweren dat hij voor een netwerk werkte. Stapels dosiers zijn zogezegd gepikt uit een auto....van de politie....
Bedankt voor deze link die is hot !!!! Gelukkig zijn er nog moedige mensen...
[url=http://www.pehi.eu/
]http://www.pehi.eu/[/quote][/url]

Grappig dat essentieel bewijs de neiging heeft te verdwijnen, kun je je die fotorolletjes nog herinneren die door een soldaat waren gemaakt en misstanden aan het licht zouden brengen?
be nice or go away
pi_56375309
De McCanns schakelden altijd de pers in, als ze bv op weg waren naar de kerk in Praia da Luz en idd dat geposeer aldaar zoals Milagro post, het heeft IMO namelijk niets maar dan ook niets met Madeleine te maken. Wat heeft het voor zin om dit te doen, uit Vanity Fair: “When Gerry and Kate were about to go home to Britain, Gerry phoned Sky News and said, ‘We’re going home on EasyJet, be on it!” recalls Esther Addley, who has written incisively about the McCanns for The Guardian.

Ik denk eigenlijk dat de McCanns zich hebben vergist in super-spindoctor Clarence Mitchell, het geeft nl een niet zo fraai beeld van hun...eigenlijk. Honger naar aandacht, bekendheid, geld geld geld, inschakelen van foute detectives zonder ervaring op het gebied van vermiste kinderen. En ook al hebben ze niet zelf gevraagd om een film, interviews in kranten/magazines zoals People en onlangs in Vanity Fair, ze hebben door hun ontmoetingen met wereldleiders/celebs zelfzelf min of meer in de etalage gezet waardoor het niet meer dan logisch is dat figuren als Ophra Winfrey en Barbara Walters hen vraagt voor een interview.

Het ergste vind ik het eigenlijk de jacht op fora/bloggers die niet zo gecharmeerd zijn van de McCanns, die vragen stellen, op onderzoek uitgaan, voelen zich daartoe genoodzaakt omdat ze zich verbazen over het gebrek van objectieve berichtgeving van met name de Britse pers. En dan zit er wel eens nonsens/slur tussen maar een goede moderatie kan dat in de hand houden lijkt me zo. Erger is het als fervente McCann-aanhangers de threads verzieken want dat is de ware reden dat het topic The Hunt for Maddie' op het Miroir-forum is gesloten. Het expres 'sturen' van een thread met interessante info, naar een richting die onderling gekissebis veroorzaakte, wat uiteindelijk ook de bedoeling was, waardoor er weer een ontwikkeling in de kwestie werd gefrustreerd. Met medewerking van een aantal Mods die als zodanig nu zijn ontmaskerd (postte onder ander namen) als zijnde 'ingehuurd' om de boel te zieken. En verder worden threads in de algemene sectie met al te nadrukkelijk de namen Madeleine, Kate, Gerry en Clarence Mitchell, direct gesloten...

Een aardig verhaaltje van mijn favoblogger, ik plaats het hier omdat het niet zeker is of zijn blog in de lucht blijft:
quote:
"Following on from yesterday's post commenting on Duarte Levy's claim that Clarence Mitchell is using the rescources of the Media Monitoring Unit to track forums and blogs critical of the McCanns; and the related claim that critical blogs are being taken down because they are damaging to the image of the McCanns - I notice that the 3 arguidos forum is no longer available.

This forum is interesting for two reasons.

It was created about two months ago when the Mirror forums began their process of Tiananmenisation, which reached idiotic levels when threads were being pulled because someone had complained about the content - simply complained, they needed no evidence or argument to support the complaint - they only needed to complain. This was around the time when an edict was issued saying that certain topics could no longer be discussed - you know damaging stuff to the McCanns, like the timeline, probable versus credible witnesses, and what Kate was doing in the afternoon when no one saw her either her or Madeleine.

Originally the members started another forum but that was closed when a McCann supporter took advantage of the lax moderation to post porn pictures - including borderline images of child abuse - and following that attack it was decided to start the 3 arguidos. (One wonders where the McCann supporter was able to access such pornographic images at short notice)

Now it is true that these forums did attack the crazier memebers of the public. By this I don't mean those who don't believe the propoganda, but those who haven't cottoned onto the fact that the McCanns don't care who they hurt, are willing to use any tactics necessary to prevent them from answering police questions that will go a long way towards clarifying what happened to their daughter and have an array of lawyers behind them who know as well as the European Court that the British libel laws are unjust and a schiesters charter.

Therefore while 99% of the discussion on the forum might well be reasoned arguements pointingout the latest lies/change of story for Team McCann, or relevant information relating to the latest health professional who claims to be an independent witness with important information (but turns out to be in some way bizarre way related to the McCanns) - it only takes the 1% who feel the necessity to call Gerry a murderer for the lawyers to invoke the libel laws and the site to be pulled - because as we know the ISP will not investigate the claims or support the user of it's services - which is part of the reason the libel laws is a Schiesters charter.

But it might well be that the 3 arguidos has disappeared for other reasons - such as technical difficulties on the server - but seeing as the front page is there (thought with an error message) does suggest that technical difficulties are not the reason - and it certainly gives my fuel to the claims of Duarte Levy that this is in fact a crack down on dissset, and a crack down that is fully supported by the British government (not least because we already know that it is one of Gordon Brown's desires - in addition to stealing your organs, selling Northern Rock to Richard Branson, and helping his brother to build nuclear power stations - to crack down on the internet).

Oh well, I guess we will have to see if the crack down continues, and whether this site is deemed to be detrimental to the image of the McCanns - which no doubt it is - but I have been careful not ot make libellous assertions and if it comes to a fight, then I will claim journalistic privilege, since even were I have made false statements, they have been based on the available evidence.

Not that it will matter - since Google will pull the plug before any court case - I might be making them money by carrying their advertising but Google does not exactly have a good record when it comes to matters of free speech, standing up against bullying corporations, and generally behaving in an ethical manner - but hey! I get this space for nothing, so who am I to complain?

And I guess if Clarence and the Gang come calling and shut me down, I'll just have to start another blog - it won't be the first time I have had a blog closed down - and I doubt it will be the last - lol.

But just to be on the safe side -

if your blickstick gets two heevey, it is always useful to have a trowel that you can fold up and place under your strops to prevent your shielders getting too sore.

peace:)

ignore the above - server issues apparently.... lol
Het kan zo maar zo zijn dat servers van het genoemde forum de drukte niet aan kan maar een DDos-attack (uitleg) is zeer wel mogelijk. En verder is het interessant te zien wat voor support-site de McCanns ondersteunen. De site van de McCanns: Daar staat "Helping to find Madeleine We are pleased to recognise the independent Helping To Find Madeleine Forum (HTFM) as an affiliate of our campaign to continue in the search for Madeleine. For further information go to www.helpingtofindmadeleine.com Kijk eens rond daar, en vooral op Messages of Support Men deinst er niet voor terug om je ip-adres te publiceren mocht je ook maar iets verkeerds posten. Simpel het bericht verwijderen is kennelijk niet aan de orde, gelijk aan de schandpaal...Op mij komen deze 'fans' een beetje over als ware het sekte-leden, maar dat kan aan mij liggen. Posters op deze site waren ook te vinden, onder steeds wisselende namen, op het Mirror-forum, de ziekers dus.

En wat die vragen betreft die de McCanns niet wensten te beantwoorden (welke dat zijn is idd speculatief): "She will return to the police station in Portimao this morning to be asked “difficult” questions about her missing daughter. In order to ask such questions – such as whether Madeleine died by accident – her status has to be changed to “arguida”, or formal suspect. "As an arguida, Mrs McCann has greater legal protection than a witness, including the right to remain silent during question and the right to legal representation.The McCann’s spokesman said: “Just before the session ended last night, the police made it clear they had some further questions to ask which would require her to be in arguida status rather than just witness status." 09/09/2007 Bron

En tot slot de Daily Mail, een snipper: "Fourth man questioned in Madeleine e-fit probe Een soort Bob de Bouwer. "Detectives quizzed a Portuguese builder in Gibraltar after a British worker voiced suspicions that he looked like the suspect identified in the latest sketch. He has now been eliminated from the investigation after police checked his background and his alibi for May 3. But his identification - along with at least three other men last week - will fuel the Portuguese police's criticism of the McCanns' decision to release the sketch. Such moves are rare in Portugal, where police believe descriptions or images of suspects create false leads which can distract attention from the investigation." Etc etc etc....

dinsdag 29 januari 2008 @ 11:41:56 #296
145755 kahaarin
pi_56381583
Klopt Suko, deze post uit de Mirror is ook wel een goeie:
quote:
Police in Portugal claim Kate and Gerry McCann are hindering the probe into missing Madeleine by releasing sketches of the possible kidnapper.

Detectives say officers have checked out several sightings of the "creepy" stalker that came to nothing, wasting their time.

The latest, a builder in Gibraltar, was quizzed after a tip-off but ruled out. One detective said the drawings were too vague and could "identify dozens or hundreds of people".

But McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell hinted more sketches could be on the way "if we get any more information
Rookgordijnen for the win.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/n(...)ents-89520-20301909/
be nice or go away
pi_56385428
Ach ja Kahaarin, maar de McCanns hebben toch geen smokescreens nodig, they have nothing to hide.....

Maar niet alleen de PJ is boos, ook het team McCann is niet blij...sterker nog, ze zijn op oorlogspad! Zaait verwarring, dreigt met sluiten van blogs en fora. Ook dit best nog brave blog maakt er melding van naar aanleiding van het artikel wat boven dit bericht staat: "It would appear from the above article that Team McCann are closing forums and blogs that speak their minds with regard the McCanns and the British Government. If this blog (Cutting Through the Rubbish) or any of the blogs listed in the right-hand panel suddenly vanish from the internet please be aware that it will not be the decision of me or any authors of their respective blogs, but from pressure placed on the hosts from Team McCann. As the case of missing Madeleine deepens, it seems that the McCanns are becoming desperate to keep any voice, except their own, from reaching the Internet. It seems that freedom of speech has died in England."

Ook op dit pas opgerichte alternatief van het oorspronkelijke Mirror-foum "reflectioninthemirror" zie je de paniek in de verschillende topics. Er schijnt een enorme verwarring te zijn of de site the 3arguidos nou gehackt was (hele nacht down, on/off air) door die cult-support-site van de McCanns HTFM of door anderen gecloned of toch een DDos-attack door wie of wat dan ook. Beschuldigingen over en weer, ip-adressen misbruik etc etc. Niemand schijnt meer te zijn dat ze zeggen te zijn.

Ook blogger Joana-Morais maakt melding van een gehackte the 3arguidos en HTFM als mogelijke dader. En verder een stukje info over die HTFM "McCanns "Cyberwarriors" by jove, wat een weirdo's!

Een andere blogger heeft mogelijk een verklaring voor deze shut-up-pogingen van het team McCann, een fragment: "I believe Clarence has manipulated the media into reporting on abduction theories and his next step is to close down public discussion - I know he has mighty high aspirations - that do not necessarily succeed but this is his plan. Let's face it folks, there is no real news on the genuine investigation being conducted by PJ and Leicestershire Police is there ? The only "news" we are getting is what the McCanns are putting there from the quack "investigators". However, I predict there will be some very damaging and genuine news for the McCanns in the very near future. The PJ will arrive, question OB and JT and make them arguidos. Prior to the happening Clarence wants the press all in his favour and the public right to reply - silenced! Then they will bleat on about breaches of the McCanns human rights, failures of the police to even bother to investigate all these creepy man they are currently harassing with the aim of convincing us they are being treated very unfairly and actually do need countless millions to fight the unfair behaviour against them and get back to the business of finding the real criminals who have little Maddie."

En wie profiteren hier nu van? Indeed, wederom, good one Clarence Mitchell!

Ondertussen meldt The Sun dat de nieuwe DNA-methode zal bewijzen dat de McCanns onschuldig zijn. "Now the Attorney General is expected to allow a new test called DNA boost to be used across Britain. Experts at Birmingham’s Forensic Science Service lab could use it to make a breakthrough in the case. Previous technology did not always cope with surfaces touched by more than one person. But DNAboost can separate or clarify profiles and unravel tiny samples. The FSS hope it could lead to a 20 per cent rise in identifications. McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “This could establish Kate and Gerry’s innocence.” Of schuldig, kan ook he?!

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Suko op 29-01-2008 14:17:25 (typo) ]
  dinsdag 29 januari 2008 @ 14:41:14 #298
145755 kahaarin
pi_56386175
Ach ja Suko, hij kan nog zo zijn best doen maar hij krijgt niet alles onder het tapijt geveegd,
quote:
A joke about Madeleine McCann made on Rory Bremner's Channel 4 show has been cleared by TV regulators.

Dozens of viewers complained about the "inappropriate and offensive" sketch featured on Bremner, Bird And Fortune last October.

In the controversial episode, satirists John Bird and John Fortune discuss the lengths to which Prime Minister Gordon Brown would go to secure victory in the event of a snap election.

John Fortune muses: "I wouldn't be surprised if the night before the election he went on television and said, 'Look what I found ...' and held up Madeleine McCann."

Media watchdog Ofcom acknowledged the "sensitivities" in the McCann case and said: "Any reference to the disappearance, other than during the course of news and current affairs reports, may result in the potential for offence."

But the regulator concluded: "The main point of the sketch was to ridicule politicians and the sometimes cynical approach they are perceived to have when it comes to re-election.

"The idea that politicians might be insensitive enough to attempt to exploit the tragedy surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to their advantage was consistent with the general purpose of the sketch.

"There was no suggestion that the target of the humour was Madeleine McCann, her family or those people deeply affected by the disappearance."
gelukkig zijn ze niet allemaal roomser dan de paus.

http://news.sky.com/skyne(...)302811,00.html?f=rss
be nice or go away
  dinsdag 29 januari 2008 @ 15:18:00 #299
145755 kahaarin
pi_56387086
Een nieuwe sighting, klinkt wel serieus, voor de volledigheid dan maar.

Babbelfish vertaling:
quote:
It alerts in the Rioja by a man who said to have seen a baby similar to Madeleine 11:36La Police unfolded an operative one in all the province. The measurement mounted after which an inhabitant of Villa Union assured that the small one was next to a young pair in a bank. When the investigators arrived at the place where they were stayed, they had already gone away. The La Riojan Police is combat ready after the denunciation of a man of the locality of Villa Union, that it denounced to have seen a baby "very similar" to the English baby Madeleine Mc Cann, disappeared 4 of May the last, in Portugal, next to a pair of foreigners. "we are trying to identify these people, to grief who or we have some indications, and to determine which is the course that followed, reason why or warning to the police of the different localities occurred and cities of the provincial scope", said commissioner Roberto Espinoza in dialogue with Fénix radio. In addition, it indicated that an investigation by order of the judge of Instruction Graciela Paez began de Echeverria. Javier Grapevineable denounced that last Wednesday saw a young pair with a small one of similars characteristic to those of Madeleine while they conducted a banking operation in an automatic teller of the Bank Nation of the Rioja. "the creature ed ***reflx mng itself and she watched to me (...) and to this people because it bothered to him", Grapevineable in dialogue with FM Fénix counted. "I was to a meter and average of the girl, the similarity was terrible", added.
Bron orgineel verhaal:
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2008/01/29/um/m-01596090.htm
be nice or go away
pi_56400612
quote:
Op dinsdag 29 januari 2008 15:18 schreef kahaarin het volgende:
Een nieuwe sighting, klinkt wel serieus, voor de volledigheid dan maar.

Babbelfish vertaling:
[..]

Bron orgineel verhaal:
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2008/01/29/um/m-01596090.htm
Nee toch niet: New witness but nothing to believe that Maddie is in Argentina
quote:
A new witness Javier Vidable ensures to have seen Madeleine McCann last January 23 in the town of Villa Union in Argentina. The child was accompanied by two adults described as "very nervous".

The Police spokesman in La Rioja (Argentina) contacted by SOS Madeleine has confirmed the existence of the testimony which has been done to the police three days after the witness pretends to have seen the child, adding that the interviews performed to other people present in the hotel leads to believe that it was an older child who vaguely looks like Madeleine.

Last week, another witness also ensured to have seen Madeleine in a museum in the town of Vicuña, Chile, where the police did identify the girl removing all doubts.

This is the second time that the most searched child is reported to have been seen in Argentina. Since the night of her disappearance, Madeleine has been reported in a growing number of countries: Portugal (where she disappeared last May 3), Spain, France, Switzerland, Morocco, Malta, Bosnia, Greece, Belgium among others. sosmaddie.dhblogs.be
Maar goed, zuidelijke Europa is nou wel bestreken, Zuid-Amerika here we come! zucht...

En het duurt maar en het duurt maar: Correio da Manha
Controversy: Impasse in the investigation for bad collaboration
quote:
It’s been more than 20 days since the Public prosecution service and the Judiciary received the notice of reception of the rogatory letters, but the CM knows that, since then, there was no answer from the British authorities regarding the interrogations to the four couples friends of the McCanns. There are still personal objects of Kate and Gerry to apprehend and the whole investigation is being delayed.

The dozens of questions to be done to these eight potential witnesses were thoroughly prepared by the persons in charge of the PJ at the head of the case – always in articulation and with the agreement of English investigators. The process was also stalled for months, so that all the legal roads were followed in the sending of the letters, through the General Prosecution Service of the Portuguese Republic.

The documents followed finally in the beginning of the year – and, at the middle of this month, the investigators of the PJ were already finding the silence of England odd, as the CM advanced at the time. Now, almost in February, we know that there is no green light to explore the different and obvious contradictions between the friends of Maddie's parents, the first time in which they were heard, in what concerns the night of the crime. >>> Bron
Ook de Daily Mail bericht hierover: Madeleine: Portuguese police accuse Home Secretary Jacqui Smith of stalling investigation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')