#cijferfetisjist
pi_63801173
quote:
Op vrijdag 5 december 2008 21:40 schreef Malahide het volgende:
Amalia is leuk aan het opdrogen!
Schijnt zelfs dat ze er zo

uit zal zien op haar 18e

Sorry als hij al gepost was..
Verily i say unto you; dost thou even hoist, brethren? - Jesus (Psalm 22)
  zaterdag 6 december 2008 @ 11:24:33 #203
128491 J-net
Prettig gestoord
pi_63801743
Foto van prinses Madeleine van Zweden en dan een gezicht tussen Maxima en Amalia erin geplakt.
Mag hopen dat ze zo slank wordt. Ze lijkt op dit moment iets aanleg te hebben om wat voluptuezer te worden
~~~~~~Dream as if you 'll live forever, live like you 'll die today~~~~~
  zaterdag 6 december 2008 @ 13:17:05 #204
136666 Relin
Suomi Powerrrr!
pi_63803522
Sneu dat die kids bij al die officiële shoots steeds dezelfde kleren aanhebben.
't is geen drieling...
Go Hard Or Go Home
http://www.rp-originals.nl
  † In Memoriam † zaterdag 6 december 2008 @ 16:57:24 #205
37843 lady-wrb
kortaf
pi_63806889
de middelste is veruit de best gelukte
  zaterdag 6 december 2008 @ 17:59:44 #206
128491 J-net
Prettig gestoord
pi_63807954
Die middelste is ook 2 druppels water haar moeder, de andere 2 hebben meer van hun pa erin zitten (en oma zelfs)
pi_63808824
quote:
Op zaterdag 6 december 2008 17:59 schreef J-net het volgende:
Die middelste is ook 2 druppels water haar moeder, de andere 2 hebben meer van hun pa erin zitten (en oma zelfs)
nou dr stonden toen fotoos in de prive volgens mij, hoe maxima eruit zag als kleuter, dat was dus gewoon amalia maar dan 35 jaar eerder.
I tried to tease it, but i just pissed it off
  † In Memoriam † zaterdag 6 december 2008 @ 19:54:38 #208
77924 Skaai
I am beyond coffee.
pi_63809964
Ik vind die foto van Amalia op die roze stoel echt onwijs leuk, een klein beetje de boel op de hak nemen door een roze 'troontje' neer te zetten, en dan dat zwaaitje erbij . Lekkere meiden zijn het zo bij elkaar .
Fat bikers bounce better.
I'm not confused brother! I just took picture of my face, is defo not my confused face!
pi_63811244
In de betere Argentijnse/Spaanse kringen is het heel normaal om je jonge dochters hetzelfde te kleden. Het is dus niet zo raar dat de meiden op die shoots vaak dezelfde kleding aan hebben. Vind het eigenlijk best een leuk gebruik. Het zijn dan ook geen normale meisjes, zullen we maar zeggen
"A flower would never force itself to bloom in the cold winter. So why would we?"
- Jonna Jinton
pi_63813033
quote:
Op vrijdag 11 juli 2008 23:28 schreef E.T. het volgende:
Volgens mij is het voor het eerst dat ik de outfit van Maxima spuuglelijk vind
Ik vind het wel mooi staan .
  zaterdag 6 december 2008 @ 22:36:51 #211
106819 Smirre
Geselli Gemelli
pi_63813535
Zeg me dat er geknipt en geplakt is op de gezinsfoto! Anders zou ik heel erg graag willen weten welke wonder(wo)man de shoot gemaakt heeft. Hoe is het mogelijk? Er staan 5 mensen, waaronder 3 kinderen, heel vriendelijk en mooi op. Dat lukt hier nou nooit.
Leuke meiskes; alledrie. Maar of het nu een chique gebruik is of niet. Ik vind het niet leuk om 3 kinderen hetzelfde te kleden. Hoe wel ze zo iig wel duidelijk maken dat de jongere zusjes geen afdragertjes krijgen. Dat dan wel weer.
pi_64870309
Sommige prinsesjes zijn niet zo bijster intelligent, neem nou Beatrice:
quote:
Blame the royal inbreeding!

Princess Beatrice's BMW was stolen…after she left her car unlocked and with the keys in the ignition!

The Princess, who recently achieved impressive scores at university, proved that book smarts don't necessarily mean street smarts.

En route to a friend's place for a visit, she stopped in at Devonshire Place in Kensington for a bit of shopping. Unattended and primed for theft, someone came up and drove off with the car, naturally!

Even more laughable is the fact that Beatrice is accompanied by a royal bodyguard 24/7.

And the car was still stolen.

Which means the bodyguard didn't notice the keys dangling in the ignition! Sounds real secure!

Her sister, Eugenie, came to save the day, and the pair then stopped in at a pub to chill out.

The car contained some personal items, but nothing of a "sensitive" nature.

We're sure the car will be recovered quickly.

Beatrice's dignity? Not so much.
And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they calling me by my name..
pi_64878805
Ja, dat is best dom van d'r
"A flower would never force itself to bloom in the cold winter. So why would we?"
- Jonna Jinton
  zaterdag 10 januari 2009 @ 17:54:24 #214
128491 J-net
Prettig gestoord
pi_64891546
Zeker niet zo'n strakke actie.

Willem-Alexander, Maxima, Amalia en Alexia waren vandaag in Thialf bij het EK Allround.
pi_64893397
Zag het op het nieuws van 6 uur
- Jonna Jinton
pi_65209896
Gaat niet zo goed met de Belgische koningin:
quote:
BRUSSEL - De gezondheidstoestand van de Belgische koningin Fabiola is ernstig. Dat heeft de persdienst van het koninklijk paleis maandag bekendgemaakt.

De Belgische koningin werd zaterdag in een Brussels ziekenhuis opgenomen met een longontsteking. Die aandoening is bij wat jongere mensen goed te behandelen maar kan voor ouderen dodelijk zijn.

Ruim een week geleden verbleef de koningin ook al enkele dagen in een ziekhuis in Luik. Ze werd toen geopereerd aan haar schildklier.

Koningin Fabiola is 80 jaar oud. Ze is de weduwe van koning Boudewijn.
Ik snap alleen niet helemaal wie nou de koningin van Belgie is, Paola of Fabiola Of lees ik het nou verkeerd?
And you know I might
  † In Memoriam † maandag 19 januari 2009 @ 15:20:11 #217
43556 miss_dynastie
pi_65210120
quote:
Op maandag 19 januari 2009 15:15 schreef rena het volgende:
Gaat niet zo goed met de Belgische koningin:
[..]

Ik snap alleen niet helemaal wie nou de koningin van Belgie is, Paola of Fabiola Of lees ik het nou verkeerd?
Fabiola heeft de titel behouden als eretitel.
pi_65210422
quote:
Op maandag 19 januari 2009 15:20 schreef miss_dynastie het volgende:

[..]

Fabiola heeft de titel behouden als eretitel.
Op die manier, dat wist ik niet
And you know I might
pi_66148130
ovide - Ovide - viOde - videO - video
pi_66159687
Wat zijn het toch leuke meisjes
- Jonna Jinton
pi_66170830
Deze link is ook leuk: http://koninklijkefamilie(...)klijkefamilieinlech/

Onderin kun je bladeren naar de volgende bladzijde, mooie en grote foto's!
  † In Memoriam † woensdag 18 februari 2009 @ 10:13:51 #223
37843 lady-wrb
kortaf
pi_66189114
die foto met die kluit fotografen
(ik vind het overigens wel een leuke foto )
  woensdag 18 februari 2009 @ 11:39:10 #224
128272 Haaibaaike
50 jaar Golden Earring.
pi_66192218
Leuke foto's Wat is Lech mooi als ik zo bekijkt.
pi_66414726
Kroonprinses Victoria van Sweden en Daniël Westling hebben zich verloofd!

Eindelijk

Engagement between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

Today, Tuesday 24 February 2009, the engagement between Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria and Mr. Today, Tuesday 24 February 2009, the engagement between Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria and Mr. Daniel Westling was announced at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. Daniel Westling was announced at the Royal Palace in Stockholm.

After His Majesty The King of Sweden had given his consent to the marriage between the Crown Princess and Mr. After His Majesty The King of Sweden had given his consent to the marriage between the Crown Princess and Mr.. Westling, His Majesty, in accordance with the procedures set out in the Swedish Constitution, requested the agreement by the Swedish Governmet, which was subsequently communicated to His Majesty in connection with an information council held at the Royal Palace today. Westling, His Majesty, in accordance with the procedures set out in the Swedish Constitution, requested the agreement by the Swedish Governmet, which was communicated Subsequently Thursday His Majesty in connection with an information council held at the Royal Palace today.

The wedding is planned to take place in the early summer of 2010. The wedding is planned to take place in the early summer of 2010. I connection with the wedding Mr. In connection with the wedding Mr. Westling will be invested with the title Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergörland. Westling will be invested with the title Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergörland. The question of residence for the Crown Princess and her future consort is subject to further consideration. The question of residence for the Crown Princess and her future consort is subject to further consideration. Some different alternatives are being examined. Some different alternatives åre being examined.

Meeting with the press Meeting with the press
Media is invited to meet with the Crown Princess and Mr. Media is invited to meet with the Crown Princess and Mr.. Daniel Westling today at 17.00 hours in Princess Sibylla´s Apartment at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. Daniel Westling today at 17.00 hours in Princess Sibylla's Apartment at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. This will not be a traditional press conference, but rather a photo opportunity with a possibility to put a few questions to the couple. This will not be a traditional press conference, but rather a photo opportunity with a possibility Thursday put a few questions to the couple. For this reason we are mainly directing ourselves to larger media with a wide distribution both nationally and internationally. For this reason we åre mainly directing ourselves Thursday larger media with a wide distribution both nationally and internationally. Only one writing journalist per media will be invited. Only one journalist writing by the media will be invited. For photos we refer to picture agencies. For photos we refer to picture agencies.

Please see enclosed PDF-file (to the right) to see the available seats for the press. Please see enclosed PDF file (to the right) to see the available seats for the press. Journalists are kindly requested to bring their press ID´s . Journalists åre Kindly requested to bring their press ID's.

Access to the Royal Palace will be provided from 16.00 hours through the main entrance at Västra valvet. Access to the Royal Palace will be provided from 16.00 hours through the main entrance at the western vault. All journalist should have taken their seats at 16.45 hours at the latest. All journalists should have taken their seats at 16.45 hours at the latest.

Nina Eldh Nina Eldh
Director of Press & Communication Director of Press & Communication

Bron: Site van 't Zweedse koningshuis

[ Bericht 26% gewijzigd door Celestien op 24-02-2009 17:31:04 ]
- Jonna Jinton
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')