abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_56686066
ik zou het niet raar vinden of zo...Lijkt me best logisch om te doen, gezien hoeveel fans je er blij mee zou maken
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_56687803
Maar de BTR boxset heeft nu ook weer niet echt veel gedaan qua verkoopcijfers (zowel in US als in Europa, en dat is toch voor een artiest het allerbelangrijkste. Dan zou het voor mij niet echt logisch klinken om voor een Darkness boxset te kiezen. Ook al gezien het feit dat Darkness niet dezelfde importantie had voor de muziek industrie als BTR.
pi_56687908
Ik vind die sets simpelweg te duur. De albums heb ik toch al.
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.
pi_56695098
Nu ik tegen de 30 loop en immiddels aardig denk dacht te weten wat er zoal op muziekgebied te koop is weet ik deze geniale artiest pas echt voor de volle 100% op waarde te schatten. Born to Run staat al een paar weken op repeat. Ik had dat album een maand of twee geleden nog nooit gehoord.
Artiesten die kippevel of zelfs tranen bij me weten op te wekken hebben altijd een streepje voor, en wat dat betreft is dit album een krachtmeting. Sjonge..
I'm celebrating my love for you, with a pint of beer and a new tattoo
  maandag 18 februari 2008 @ 12:52:05 #105
152771 GooseFM
Sleep is good books are better
pi_56812577
DotEoT boxset , al is het alleen maar voor de concert dvd/cd :p
|| “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear ||
pi_56823914
Het blijft natuurlijk wel een briljant album. Staat geen slecht nummer op.

Vind ik dan.
pi_56824242
Over welk album hebben wij het nou hier
pi_56824496
Euh, Darkness dacht ik. .
pi_56824894
ok
  maandag 18 februari 2008 @ 23:20:59 #110
124375 LeroyBrown
Bring back that Leroy Brown!
pi_56827591
Persoonlijk vind ik het ook wel van toepassing op Born to Run.
[i]Poor man wanna be rich, rich man wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfied, till he rules everything[/i]
pi_56924933
Het is een beetje stil rondom The Boss, over 5 dagen begint de nieuwe tour. Zijn er geen nieuwe rehearsels? Verheug me alweer op de nieuwe bootlegs
Ben benieuwd of er veel gaat veranderen aan de setlist t.o.v. de vorige tour.
pi_56926611
The River moet er standaard in
pi_56944442
ja leuk, dan gaat het hier misschien weer een beetje leven!
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_57045750
Beetje stil hier, vanavond gaat "The Boss" los in Hartford. Eindelijk weer concertverslagen lezen en bootlegs downloaden
Op BruceSpringsteen.net worden als het goed is ook weer elke keer nieuwe filmpjes geplaatst, dus ik ben eens benieuwd. Hopen dat dit topic dan ook weer gaat leven.
pi_57045805
Hebben jullie de laatste aflevering van Spin City ook gezien? Afscheidsaflevering voor Micheal J. Fox, met als laatste liedje Glory Days. .
pi_57045808
ooh cool....altijd leuk om setlists te volgen en zo.
pi_57052968
February 28 / Hartford, CT / XL Center

Setlist:
So Young and in Love
Radio Nowhere
Lonesome Day
Gypsy Biker
Magic
Reason to Believe
Loose Ends
She's the One
Livin' in the Future
The Promised Land
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
Janey Don't You Lose Heart
The River
Devil's Arcade
The Rising
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands
Girls in Their Summer Clothes
Backstreets
Kitty's Back
Born to Run
American Land
pi_57053802
En verslagje van Backstreets.com er bij:

2/28, HARTFORD: ZERO TO 60 IN ONE SHOW
We'll admit it, for the first night back after more than two months off, we were expecting a standard show, maybe a little halting, as Springsteen and the E Street Band got their feet back under them. But from the beginning -- as Bruce hollered "Is there anybody alive out there!" and went not into "Radio Nowhere" but "So Young and in Love" to start -- he and the band were immediately up to speed, and Hartford was a hot, high-energy show. In mid-season shape from the moment they took the stage, they were also clearly determined to offer something new for this second swing around North America, with three top-tier tour debuts from Tracks. In addition to that surprise opener, "Loose Ends" was very well received, with Bruce and Steve sharing extended vocals at the end. The third premiere was played appropriately enough "for Janey," it was "Janey Don't You Lose Heart." Nils' first recorded vocal with the E Street Band, tonight the song put the spotlight on him once again, a great moment as he took over to sing the second verse.

Patti Scialfa was absent tonight, as was Danny Federici, with Charles Giordano continuing to fill in on organ as he did in Europe (tonight was his U.S. debut with the E Streeters). After telling the crowd that Patti sends her love, Bruce went on to say that Danny does too, offering a long-awaited update to fans who've been wondering about the Phantom: "He's doing all right. Hopefully he'll make it out for a few shows on this leg of the tour." Bruce also took the moment to recognize Charlie and give him a bow.

Working the stage and the crowd hard, Bruce added a few new thoughts to the often downbeat "Livin' in the Future" rap: "I feel some changes coming... I feel a new wind!" The set-closing five-pack remains intact, with some nice refinements to "Long Way Home" carrying over from its evolving arrangement on the European tour. Nils and particularly Steve get to step up on vocals at the end, to great effect. "Dancing in the Dark" dropped out of the encore to make room for an epic doubleshot, "Backstreets" into "Kitty's Back," where Charlie really got a chance to shine. And opening night -- not a warm-up by any means -- came to a familiar close with "American Land."

"This show just put a big dent in my bank account," a friend of mine told me afterward. How come? "Before, I was on the fence about how many I was going to see this time," he said. "After 'Loose Ends' I realized, dammit, I'm gonna have to see 'em all."
pi_57057937
quote:
Op donderdag 28 februari 2008 21:43 schreef DevilsAndDust het volgende:
Hebben jullie de laatste aflevering van Spin City ook gezien? Afscheidsaflevering voor Micheal J. Fox, met als laatste liedje Glory Days. .
Richard Kind!

pi_57058392
quote:
Op vrijdag 29 februari 2008 07:03 schreef Benigoi het volgende:
February 28 / Hartford, CT / XL Center

Setlist:
So Young and in Love
Radio Nowhere
Lonesome Day
Gypsy Biker
Magic
Reason to Believe
Loose Ends
She's the One
Livin' in the Future
The Promised Land
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
Janey Don't You Lose Heart
The River
Devil's Arcade
The Rising
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands
Girls in Their Summer Clothes
Backstreets
Kitty's Back
Born to Run
American Land
Woooow.. wat een setlist
Zolang the River, Lonesome Day en the Rising er in blijven
pi_57058963
Supersetlist!

Fargo: !.
pi_57059418
lekker setlistje inderdaad! Kitty's, Sunny Day, The RIver en Janey
  vrijdag 29 februari 2008 @ 14:47:57 #123
54310 Keano
PSV / Celtic
pi_57061639
Ik word echt gek van vreugde als hij Thunder Road speelt in Amsterdam, maar die kans lijkt me bijzonder klein....
"These four walls saw the rise and fall and your midnight getaway"
pi_57062255
Thunder Road doet hij echt zelden meer...Ik weet nog dat bij de D&D storytellers DVD hij ook zegt dat ie dat nummer niet z vaak meer wil doen etc....maar dat maakt het dan wel weer extra bijzonder als hij het wel doet! Zoals tijdens de vorige tour toen dat kleine jongetje erom vroeg
  vrijdag 29 februari 2008 @ 15:33:24 #125
54310 Keano
PSV / Celtic
pi_57062485
Dat was idd echt te briljant voor woorden
"These four walls saw the rise and fall and your midnight getaway"
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')