abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_52118185
Ik weet 't niet, kan best zijn dat Milagro wel gelijk krijgt, ik vind dit commentaar een beetje vreemd, gelezen op de BBC:
quote:
The search comes as Mrs McCann, spoke of her regret at leaving her children alone in their holiday apartment while she and her husband Gerry had dinner at a nearby restaurant on the night the four-year-old disappeared.

"We are just so desperately sorry. Every hour now, I still question, 'Why did I think that was safe?' If I had had to think for one second, 'Should we have dinner and leave them?', I wouldn't have done it.

"It didn't happen like that. I didn't have to think for a second, that's how safe I felt."

She said that she tucked Madeleine into bed that night, the little girl said: "Mummy, I've had the best day ever. I'm having lots and lots of fun."

Asked what message she would send to her daughter, Mrs McCann said: "I would tell her that we love her. She knows we love her very much.

"She knows we are looking for her, that we are doing absolutely everything and we will never give up."
Dat dit nou net de beste dag ooit was voor Madeleine en dat mams dit aanhaald, ik weet het niet...
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')