abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_48872946
quote:
Op maandag 30 april 2007 21:15 schreef jorienvdherik het volgende:
Tiesto nu live @ http://www.radio538.nl/
O, ja hoor. als ik ga luisteren draait ie natuurlijk opeens He's a Pirate !
pi_48873348
01. Tiesto - Elements Of Life
02. Meck Feat. Dino - Feels Like Homes (Marco V Remix)
03. John Dahlback - Blink
04. Tiesto - Carpe Noctum (Montana Edit)
05. Red Carpet - Alright (Doman & Pettigrew Bootleg)
06. Tiesto Feat. Christian Burns - In The Dark
07. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (Richard Durand Remix)
08. Yves Deruyter - Feel Free 2007
09. Vincent de Moor - Fly Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)
10. Tiesto - He's A Pirate
pi_48882059
quote:
Op maandag 30 april 2007 21:56 schreef sammeh het volgende:

[..]

O, ja hoor. als ik ga luisteren draait ie natuurlijk opeens He's a Pirate !
Argh, me matey!
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 12:01:21 #54
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_48884628
Gaar, gaar, gaar, gaar en gaar. Birmingham, Koninginnenacht@Amsterdam en Armins Queensday@Leiden....dat sloopt wel ff!! Maar Godskitchen was leuk om een keer mee te maken!
Zal vanmiddag ff verslagje maken en de foto's uploaden!

Iedereen n fijne queensday gehad?!
| ...After silence, music is the closest to translate the inexpressible... |
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 12:09:51 #55
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_48884918
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 mei 2007 12:01 schreef DreamAway het volgende:
Gaar, gaar, gaar, gaar en gaar. Birmingham, Koninginnenacht@Amsterdam en Armins Queensday@Leiden....dat sloopt wel ff!! Maar Godskitchen was leuk om een keer mee te maken!
Zal vanmiddag ff verslagje maken en de foto's uploaden!

Iedereen n fijne queensday gehad?!
Klinkt niet heel erg bijzonder over GK ? Ach, de beste feesten heb je ook gewoon in nederland natuurlijk met dergelijke line-ups en locaties . Misschien een hoop gewend al .

Queensday was niks bijzonders voor mij... Althans, niet qua uitgaan ?!
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 12:23:47 #56
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_48885381
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 mei 2007 12:09 schreef jackson het volgende:

[..]

Klinkt niet heel erg bijzonder over GK ? Ach, de beste feesten heb je ook gewoon in nederland natuurlijk met dergelijke line-ups en locaties . Misschien een hoop gewend al .
ja had te maken met een paar dingen. Had hoge verwachtingen (moet je nooit hebben eigenlijk ), garderobe was fucked up waardoor we eerst n uur met jas en tas rondliepen, was gezeik met de tickets eerst, t was vrij druk en 2 vriendinnen wilden perse naast de booth staan op de trap...had ik geen zin in, dus ben maar gewoon tussen t publiek in t midden vd zaal gaan staan, eerst alleen (was btje onwennig ) en later met wat andere mensen. Was gewoon n apart gevoel om int buitenland te zijn, allemaal engelsen en onbekenden om je heen. Als je in n goede bui bent is dat juist fantastisch, maar t werkte toen ff btje de verkeerde kant op. Maar later draaide t helemaal om en was t echt n heerlijk feestje hoor! Maar had net zo goed in holland kunnen zijn
pi_48889401
Ik ben gister nog even bij armin gaan kijken hier in Leiden en ik heb me redelijk kapot staan springen maarja dat kan misschien ook komen omdat ik van een borrel met te veel gratis drank kwam Heb me iig goed vermaakt

ps. de persoon die mijn telefoon uit mijn broek zag vallen en hem teruggaf is een held
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 14:54:06 #58
16743 hp22
Bagger.
pi_48890090
Zo, ik heb erg lang geslapen, was ook dood zeg gister! Toffe dag gehad in Utrecht met alleen maar house . Vooral Benny Rodrigues was weer erg goed!
"Kijk hem daar nu harken op z'n buitenblad met z'n mijnwerkersgezicht"
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 15:00:05 #59
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_48890255
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 mei 2007 14:54 schreef hp22 het volgende:
Benny Rodrigues
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 15:44:28 #60
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_48891740
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 mei 2007 14:54 schreef hp22 het volgende:
Zo, ik heb erg lang geslapen, was ook dood zeg gister! Toffe dag gehad in Utrecht met alleen maar house . Vooral Benny Rodrigues was weer erg goed!
ik was avond ervoor geweest, was niet echt tof vond ik, niet bijzonder zoals in amsterdam altijd is

maar waar ben je geweest in utrecht
[b]BRING ME THE OSCARS[/b]
Y. Mulder: 'Ja, we gaan nu Huntelaar met Van Basten vergelijken, zo goed was Van Basten niet!'
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 16:33:18 #61
16743 hp22
Bagger.
pi_48893463
quote:
Op dinsdag 1 mei 2007 15:44 schreef Xantra het volgende:

[..]

ik was avond ervoor geweest, was niet echt tof vond ik, niet bijzonder zoals in amsterdam altijd is

maar waar ben je geweest in utrecht
Ik hoorde dat het de avond ervoor ook veel te druk was.. we zijn voornamelijk bij caz geweest (domplein) en nog bij de Woo waar dj 'unknown' fijne house stond te draaien, ging ook best los daar!
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 18:51:25 #62
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_48897684
foto's!!! http://s68.photobucket.co(...)20Queensday/?start=0

kheb mn review maar even int engels gedaan, geen zin om hem int nederlands te gaan vertalen (sorry voor de lengte ):

"
After a long, warm night with little sleep it was time to wake up. At the early hour of 06.30 we left towards Rotterdam to get the train to Amsterdam Schiphol. I was very excited, since this was going to be my first flight ever. We met Chris at the airport and checked in. Now all we had to do was wait for the gate to open. At 9:45 it was time for take-off. Though a bit nervous, but mostly just excited, the flight was awesome! The weather was great, sunny and the view was amazing. After only 1 hour we arrived at Birmingham. Took the bmi baby shuttle towards the train station and went down to Birmingham New Street station. We met up with Joanne at Burger King (Whopper ftw!) and left for a bit of shopping and headed towards the Ibis City Centre Hotel. The hotel was great, tidy and small but big enough for a night (or should I say morning) of sleep. We left shopping again, searching through the various music stores that Birmingham has. We met up with Evelyn, a nice girl that lives in Birmingham. Birmingham has this huge shopping mall called Bull Ring with a great doughnut sort of factory in it…they were freaking tasty!

After meeting up with Milan and Amy, we went back to the hotel to leave our stuff there and went off to the restaurant. It was a Chinese food restaurant where every table had their own grill/wok. It was really tasty, though the waiters were kinda impatient (They were literally waiting next to the table to see whether you had finished your plate yet). At about 20.00 we left the place and headed back to the hotel to fresh up and get ready for Godskitchen. About an hour later we visited Evelyn’s apartment where she made us some nice Mojito’s . It was getting too late to go to the meet up with some avb forum members so we headed straight to the club.

After some trouble with the cue and tickets, we entered at around 22:20. The club wasn’t too crowded yet, but the cue outside showed that it was going to be. What else do you expect when Armin will be playing at 11? The wardrobe had trouble so we had to keep our jackets with us for like 30 min, which sucked. When it finally did open, we had to wait for like 15 min. But, the atmosphere was there anyway. Remy was playing a nice set, with funky beats. We met quite some familiar forum members like Alex, Duncan, Dawn, Mac and Jon c.. The last two were really surprised to catch me in England. They thought they would never going to meet me
After standing at the stairs next to the dj booth for a few moments I decided it was time to get into the crowd. Sonja and Jo wanted to stay at the booth, so I went out looking for other people to party with. After a long, crowdy search I finally found Alex. Armin started at 11 and the crowd was going nuts when he came on. It was “Armin, Armin, Armin!” all over the place. Not having too much of a drink yet, I had to get a little used to the crowd, so couldn’t really enjoy myself yet. Especially not after noticing that Armin just said hi to Jo and Sonja after I left..haha! But well, I’m not the type to really mind that, so finally, after 15 min and some tunes later I was ready to party! I also met a few dutch people over there, talked to them for a bit. Armin did a great set, with highlights such as Sky Falls Down, The Anthem, Mr White (freaking awesome tune!!!), The Sunlight etc….great set!

After he was done I left towards the stairs to get some pics and hopefully to say hi to Armin. Well, Armin skipped me (he didn’t see me unfortunately) so I just asked Markus Schulz to give me one. He’s such a sweet, cool guy! He did a good set as well, though it didn’t really make me jump all over, also since I was really getting tired. We went up for the lounge for a few minutes and then decided at 4.30 it was time to leave. Mark Eteson had just started his set, but I couldnt really be bothered to stay much longer. After a quick talk to Ruud and a quick snapshot with Markus, we left Godskitchen. Overall it was a good night out, but not really too special in my opinion. I don’t know why I wasn’t that much in a party mood. But I guess an Armin Only night at Gods would be better and feel more special, as Chris suggested. Now it was almost like a regular Armada night , which could have been in Amsterdam or any other dutch club.

We said goodbye to Amy, Evelyn, Milan and their friend Matt and went down to the hotel. Took a shower and slept for a few hours to wake up for breakfast at 10. The hotel was great, yummy breakfast with croissants, tea and other things that supposed to be there on a Sunday morning.
Joanne’s flight was 3 hours earlier than ours, so after saying goodbye we left to Starbucks and grabbed ourselves a nice dose of caffeine. Our flight was on at 17.00 so we got there in time and after a long wait at the gate we flew back to Amsterdam and met up with Jo again. Chris left home to go and party in Utrecht and Sonja, Joanne and me headed off to Amsterdam, to Jo’s apartment. Amsterdam was freaking crowded. It was Queensnight, so the whole street was full of orange clothed people. After quite a long walk we got on to the trams and were finally home. We drank something and then headed outside to check out what was going on at Leidseplein and to grab some food. There were stages with bands playing on them and the whole Leidseplein was full of party people. It was great to experience it once, but we were unfortunately too tired so called it a night around 12.

We had quite some fun with our little Tiësto head, that we cut out of the MixMag. “You too can be Tiësto”, haha! Well, I’m sure sure Tijs had a good time in our beds.

Loads of hours of sleep later we woke up on a sunny queensday Monday. The street was getting a bit crowded, with yelling people, people trying to sell orange stuff or their useless rubbish. We got ready to go to Leiden and after a long walk, crowded walk we arrived at Amsterdam Central Station where we met up with Eric. Went straight to Leiden were George was already exploring the station. Together we walked to the Garenmarkt (after a short unintended detour) where ElSandro was dropping his beats down. When we arrived one of my favorite songs was playing. Late Night Alumni – Empty streets. It seems like it’s becoming ElSandro’s brand-song, he plays it everytime I see him!
At 3, it was time for Fedde Le Grand to take over the wheel. And what a mind-blowing set he did! Not only does he look very hot, his skills are even better! I really want to see him spinning in a club someday soon, he was pretty impressive! After Fedde, it was time for Erick E. He did a nice set with lovely electronic edges and danceable beats. We stood totally at the front, right in front of the dj booth so it was the perfect place to enjoy the scenery and music (though my ears are still beeping..).
Armin did a great set full of tunes! At one point he even pointed at us and at the record he was going to play, in other words “The next one is for u guys.”. Really sweet, he played ‘Filo & Peri -The Anthem’ which made me a bit emotional! Other great tunes such as Shivers, Communication, Megashira, This World,The great escape, Another You Another Me…etc were played and it was truly a day to remember. Sharing these moments with Jo, Sonja, Eric, George and some other people made it one of the greatest queensday in years! "

[ Bericht 4% gewijzigd door DreamAway op 01-05-2007 20:08:58 ]
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 22:04:58 #63
16743 hp22
Bagger.
pi_48905673
Leuk verslag Daan! En die Tijs is me d'r een
  dinsdag 1 mei 2007 @ 22:57:12 #64
71610 Black-Hole
Deep in my soul
pi_48908634
Ik zie allemaal bekenden op die fotos DreamAway
pi_48908711
Vet verslag en tof shirt, Dreamaway!
  Moderator / Redactie Sport woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 00:22:16 #66
92686 crew  borisz
Keurmeester
pi_48912341
*zet carry me away nog eens op
winnaar wielerprono 2007 :) Last.FM
  woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 18:23:07 #67
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_48935058
Anders schrijf je even een dikke lap tekst in het engels
Iemand een samenvatting ?
Nee hoor , leuk stukje tekst
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 19:48:19 #68
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_48937886
quote:
Op woensdag 2 mei 2007 18:23 schreef jackson het volgende:
Anders schrijf je even een dikke lap tekst in het engels
Iemand een samenvatting ?
Nee hoor , leuk stukje tekst
int engels schrijft zelfs lekkerder dan int nederlands!
check de foto's ook
  woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 20:01:48 #69
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_48938442
quote:
Op woensdag 2 mei 2007 19:48 schreef DreamAway het volgende:
check de foto's ook
Net gedaan! Goeie shit wel

Is het trouwens raar dat ik nooit de behoefte heb om met "bekende" mensen op de foto te willen? Zie zo vaak mensen die dan met iemand op de foto gaan. Dan denk ik: "het zal wel".
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 21:05:07 #70
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_48941253
quote:
Op woensdag 2 mei 2007 20:01 schreef jackson het volgende:

Is het trouwens raar dat ik nooit de behoefte heb om met "bekende" mensen op de foto te willen? Zie zo vaak mensen die dan met iemand op de foto gaan. Dan denk ik: "het zal wel".
nah raar is niet het juiste woord denk ik. Kijk, ik vind t gewoon leuk om met wie dan ook op de foto te gaan, als t maar aardige, leuke, lieve mensen zijn Toevallig past Markus ook in dat rijtje!
en altijd leuk om later weer terug te kijken en terug te denken aan het moment!
  woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 21:07:21 #71
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_48941334
check dit btw, in Leiden tijdens Erick E, die oude man achter dat oranje gklede vrouwtje, helemaal uit zn dak!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alTzxShay_Q
  woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 22:18:09 #72
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_48944740
quote:
Op woensdag 2 mei 2007 21:07 schreef DreamAway het volgende:
check dit btw, in Leiden tijdens Erick E, die oude man achter dat oranje gklede vrouwtje, helemaal uit zn dak!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alTzxShay_Q
Jah, ik hoorde mensen op PF erover.
Uber vette plaat trouwens, die ikzelf ook nog wel eens draai
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_48946814
Hoe heet ie? Uberbekend natuurlijk maar ik ben een hauwsnewbie.
pi_48946836
quote:
Op woensdag 2 mei 2007 20:01 schreef jackson het volgende:

[..]

Net gedaan! Goeie shit wel

Nou de foto waar ik met Airwave op sta doe het altijd nog goed als *fap*materiaal hoor .
  woensdag 2 mei 2007 @ 23:09:34 #75
16743 hp22
Bagger.
pi_48947099
quote:
Op woensdag 2 mei 2007 23:02 schreef MarkzMan_X het volgende:
Hoe heet ie? Uberbekend natuurlijk maar ik ben een hauwsnewbie.
Green Velvet - Shake & Pop met Masters At Work - Work acapella

Toffe vent trouwens
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')